What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends 3 game road trip @ Cal (Wed.,1/10/24, 9:00 PM MT; ESPNU) & then head back home to host USC (Sat., 8:00 PM MT; ESPN2)

We can’t win at Cal or UW regardless of how bad their teams are. I thought this would be the year to break that.

I don’t get ESPNU, so thankfully I’ve missed the last 2 games. I don’t know how this team beat Miami. So soft.

The problem with Tad has always been this: he’s able to get maybe 1-2 elite players, and then maybe 2 solid/average players. Then we *always* have 3-4 space filler guys sucking up minutes who wouldn’t play a lick for another decent program. We’ll always be a middling NIT-level program when that’s what our talent level looks like.

Tough day for the Tad sunshine pumpers, who may eventually see the light.

That was another ridiculously soft performance and horrible loss by a Tad Boyle team on the road, this time against a poor Cal team. He has lost his passion, stayed too long and needs to be gone as soon as possible.

Soft, soft, soft - brutally outrebounded and the defensive rotations and communication were incredibly bad for a Coach who says his team‘s focus is rebounding and defense. Outscored 62- 38 to end the game.

When you are non-existent on the defensive end you will get bum rushed every time. Play good solid defense the whole ****ing game!

Good thing this was the last year we won't be middle of the conference AT BEST. Big 12 actually gives a **** about bball.

We can't even try in a 1 team conference. With our "most talented team EVAR".

****ing joke.

I am hoping Tad resigns at season‘s end. If you listen to his post game show, he really seems like he has lost his passion and sounds almost indifferent and defeated. Not remotely angry about a potential season killing loss.

I appreciate that Tad has been the most successful coach we’ve ever had, and has made us semi-respectable. But he’s clearly plateaued and we are an NIT program at best. It’s time for him to move on. This is the first time I’ve felt that way. He doesn’t know how to build a team beyond the first 3-4 guys and in-game coaching is often suspect. That’s a recipe for “it’s time to move on.”

FIRE TAD!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT! I JUST WATCHED THAT ABOMINATION!! WHAT THE HELL????!!!!!!!!

At the beginning of the year, I was really looking forward to going to the game up here. Probably the last time they’ll come here and although we never win in Seattle, I thought this would be the year, in the final one for the P12. Great way to close it out, I thought.

I don’t even think I’ll bother.

At the beginning of the year, I was really looking forward to going to the game up here. Probably the last time they’ll come here and although we never win in Seattle, I thought this would be the year, in the final one for the P12. Great way to close it out, I thought.

I don’t even think I’ll bother.
Save your money.

Just back from the game. Pathetic. Another second round flame out in the NIT looks to be in the cards.

Tough basketball night all around
Two thoughts
The new 5-out offense is bad
Lampkin touches the ball way too much
KJ-TDS-CW are the scorers
All offense should run through them and Tad can rest one at a time. Luke and the others need to put 200% effort into the defense.
Uggghhhh

Tough basketball night all around
Two thoughts
The new 5-out offense is bad
Lampkin touches the ball way too much
KJ-TDS-CW are the scorers
All offense should run through them and Tad can rest one at a time. Luke and the others need to put 200% effort into the defense.
Uggghhhh
Are you blind or dumb? Eddie had 22/11/3, including 15 in the first half. We fell apart when we QUIT going inside to him.

Cody and KJ combined barely beat him.

There is no leadership on this team.

There is no, or almost no coaching.

I’ve only seen Cody play 2 games, and this is probably my own ignorance … but is he really a “one and done” talent? I know he’s been hurt. And I see the length and the ball handling at his size … but I’m not seeing “most talented player at CU since Chauncey” level. Am I wrong?

I’ve only seen Cody play 2 games, and this is probably my own ignorance … but is he really a “one and done” talent? I know he’s been hurt. And I see the length and the ball handling at his size … but I’m not seeing “most talented player at CU since Chauncey” level. Am I wrong?
Draft picks are all about potential

Are you blind or dumb? Eddie had 22/11/3, including 15 in the first half. We fell apart when we QUIT going inside to him.

Cody and KJ combined barely beat him.

There is no leadership on this team.

There is no, or almost no coaching.
I am not saying he is not a good secondary scorer, he is, but when the ball is entered to him at the top of the key or free throw line everything stalls out.

We lost

Have to move on this off-season, nothing but mid results in a bad conference that will turn into ****ty results in the Big 12.

Shame, used to bring a lot of excitement.

GODDAMN MOTHERCHUNKER! I leave the country for a few weeks and this team goes to sh!t!!!! Cliff notes on what’s going wrong, por favor?

Back