What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends 3 game road trip @ Cal (Wed.,1/10/24, 9:00 PM MT; ESPNU) & then head back home to host USC (Sat., 8:00 PM MT; ESPN2)

Well, that defense in the first four was the same as the defense in the second half at Cal. Two horrible calls against KJ.

Well, so far I'm glad we didn't go out in the cold and potential bad-weather canyon conditions to go to the game.

11:49 left in the first: first Pasta Jay's mention for Bill!

This game means very little unless CU loses. USC’s Top 2 and outstanding guards, Boogie Ellis and Isaiah Collier, are out. Big man and great shot blocker Josh Morgan is out, too. Meanwhile, CU is at full strength.

Hammond is dollar store Dom Collier. He’s not good. I’ve said this before and I’m now willing to die on this hill.

Gonna get run outta out on ****ing gym, with a 100% full roster, against the worst usc team in 7 years, missing 3 starters.

I'm thinking back to when the 2019-2020 imploded at the end of the year when they were in contention to win the league, despite the covid cancellation. Should have really given us pause as to what this staff is made of.

This game means very little unless CU loses. USC’s Top 2 and outstanding guards, Boogie Ellis and Isaiah Collier, are out. Big man and great shot blocker Josh Morgan is out, too. Meanwhile, CU is at full strength.

I see you’ve decided to come out early tonight

Something's broken. A lot of basketball left to be played this season, but CU is working its way into shock-the-world territory for any kind of happy March.

I'm thinking back to when the 2019-2020 imploded at the end of the year when they were in contention to win the league, despite the covid cancellation. Should have really given us pause as to what this staff is made of.
We didn't bother to wait to the end of the season this year. Full on implosion now.

Tad desperately needs to hire an offensive minded assistant and 100% delegate the offense to them.

His style of basketball is no longer feasible in modern basketball where college teams are consistently putting up 100+ points.

Tad desperately needs to hire an offensive minded assistant and 100% delegate the offense to them.

His style of basketball is no longer feasible in modern basketball where college teams are consistently putting up 100+ points.
Wtf

Back