What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball on the road @ UCLA (Thursday, 2/15/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN) & USC (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

Interesting that Tad has just let this happen this year. Not trying to be argumentative, just weird that it seems TadBall has gone away completely.
Buck ultimately stops with Tad, but it’s the personnel. This team can’t guard their own shadows.

Tristan drives, goes up soft and has it blocked off of him.
The get a fast break and go full Globetrotter on us because only KJ and Williams decide to hustle back.

Not only are we NIT bound, we'll get tossed the first game.

If Collier wasn't hurt for an extended period of time, this USC team would've been Top 5 in the conference. He takes them to another level.

This team does not look happy or excited to play with each other. No real raw joy comes out on their faces.
That is too bad.

What happened to how connected on offense they were early in the season? Seems like we get very few assisted buckets any more.
We set no hard screens
Teams have film on our back cuts
We are not a killer 3-point shooting team
We do not look like we care about each other

4 turnovers in the last 3 minutes of the 1st half and 4 turnovers in the first 3 minutes of the 2nd half, surely a winning formula.

For the last time, the is no chance that Joe is on this team next year.

Zip
Zero
Nada
Not going to happen
I was told here more than once that Joe showed out in club ball during high school and that was all that was important.

The way this football season started well, then went downhill, and having the basketball season go similarly, is really deflating as a fan.

Like the kind of deflating that makes me question why I do this to myself and also spend money to let myself get my hopes up only to get disappointed.

The talent from 3 of these players should be able to get you through many issues. Such a soft team. I’m a Tad fan, but I can’t ignore the mounting evidence that this team is poorly coached.

I’d love for the bleeding of this season to stop and be able to feel like I did about this team after the first handful of games.

Tad just looks like he doesn't give a sh!t. Fvck Enfield with a rusty spike, but his team is 10-15 and he's showing emotion like his team has a shot at the regular season title. Very telling.

The way this football season started well, then went downhill, and having the basketball season go similarly, is really deflating as a fan.

Like the kind of deflating that makes me question why I do this to myself and also spend money to let myself get my hopes up only to get disappointed.

The talent from 3 of these players should be able to get you through many issues. Such a soft team. I’m a Tad fan, but I can’t ignore the mounting evidence that this team is poorly coached.

I’d love for the bleeding of this season to stop and be able to feel like I did about this team after the first handful of games.

Tad just looks like he doesn't give a sh!t. Fvck Enfield with a rusty spike, but his team is 10-15 and he's showing emotion like his team has a shot at the regular season title. Very telling.

The team is not responding, extremely disconnected.
Maybe he does retire?
He likely wants to coach against the Big12 again, but Kansas and Arizona will beat us by 50 everytime

Back