What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball on the road @ UCLA (Thursday, 2/15/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN) & USC (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

For the last time, the is no chance that Joe is on this team next year.

Zip
Zero
Nada
Not going to happen
Oh I was just trying to come up with names of guys to fill the uniform. Believe me, I’m not hanging much hope on ‘ol Joe. He belongs with Luke and Hammond at D2. Another Tad whiff …

Last edited:
This team was so disappointing in the first half. So many unforced turnovers. It's like there was grease on the ball. They couldn't f*cking catch it. Then people were trying to throw passes through defenders like they didn't exist. Oy.

Bad game from Hadley. Really bad game.

Mack is gonna be a player (assuming he doesn't enter the draft). Not sure why I should care given that he'll be in the Big Ten next year.

It seems there is a talent gap. Gotta recruit more than just one player in a class.

I feel we lack the player who is a true leader - the player who gets everybody charged up pre-game and leads them onto the court that way. We are flat too much of the time.

Hate to say it but I really wish we could move on from Tad, unfortunately I don't think we can do any better than him. It's ****ing inexcusable how much this year's team has underperformed.

this makes no rational sense but I’d take the risk to whiff on a new coach and have a consistently bad team than be stuck in the mediocrity cycle forever. at least with a bad team upsets are fun

I’ve not been able to enjoy really any games this season outside of Miami

this makes no rational sense but I’d take the risk to whiff on a new coach and have a consistently bad team than be stuck in the mediocrity cycle forever. at least with a bad team upsets are fun

I’ve not been able to enjoy really any games this season outside of Miami
Seems people want to go the Wayne Tinkle route recently

If by the Wayne Tinkle route, you mean suck a lot, and then make an elite 8 - I'll take that.

Better than NIT 1st round loss NIT CBI NIT 1st round loss NIT NIT
Bull****. No one would care, and no one cared about that OSU team until they went on that run. That program has been awful before and since. That program got so lucky, and relying on hitting green on the roulette table is an awful strategy.

Bull****. No one would care, and no one cared about that OSU team until they went on that run. That program has been awful before and since. That program got so lucky, and relying on hitting green on the roulette table is an awful strategy.
No one cares about this team - hell half the time national ****wads can't even tell the difference between us and CSU. Without Cody (speaking of lucky) no one would even mention us, other than to list off who AZ just cornholed by 45.

100%. Better to have a solid team every year than to yo-yo. Plus, there's no reason at all to believe that sometimes being terrible means that you're more likely to make an occasional Dance run than if you're never terrible.

100%. Better to have a solid team every year than to yo-yo. Plus, there's no reason at all to believe that sometimes being terrible means that you're more likely to make an occasional Dance run than if you're never terrible.
Yup. If Kin's 3d team doesn't get the postseason cancelled for Covid, that team was more likely to go on a run to the F4 than OSU. If we don't get matched up with FSU in his 4th year, we go on a run. Luck should not be your deciding factor when it comes to coaching hiring or firing.

I never said you would be more likely - I said I'd take what they've been over the last 6-7 than what we've been, record / accomplishment wise.

I've resolved not to watch the USC game before the last 10 mins. The UCLA and Cal games were so bad that CU Bball should come with a warning that it's unhealthy to watch. I can manage losses or even the occasional stinker. There are other games we should/could have won and I'm ok with those. I even watched every single KD coached football game and survived. But the Cal and UCLA games were like Nub football bad with all the unforced errors. They both should have been 10-20 point wins. They could become the reason for us not getting a bid. I think other posters should consider a similar strategy.

I don’t even watch anymore. I wait until they’re done then check the score. This is the most disappointing team that I can remember. We should be much better.

I don’t even watch anymore. I wait until they’re done then check the score. This is the most disappointing team that I can remember. We should be much better.
The ‘Ski Booker led team was this bad.

The ‘Ski Booker led team was this bad.
This team is FAR more painful because they have so much more potential than what they've showed. No way should a team with KJ/Cody/TDS underperform like this. Obviously injuries have been tough to deal with but that's not an excuse.

Yet another opponent that's bigger, stronger and tougher than we are. Including true freshmen.

Last edited:
Back