What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - MEN'S Bball scheduled to visit Oregon (Tues., 1/25/21, 8:00 PM MT), Washington (Thurs., 9:00 PM MT) and WSU (Sunday, 8:00 PM MT)

This is an Oregon team that just road swept the LA schools and has won six straight and is one of the hottest teams in the country. I don’t care how pretty it was at the end. Wow this is a statement win. First true one all year. Go buffs so proud of this young team. Hell we had a walk on who was on the buffs womens practice team a few years ago play tonight.

This is possibly the worst first 5 and last 5 minutes a team has ever played and still won. This team battles though. Big minutes and big plays from lots of guys tonight. Road wins and beating the Ducks is always fun!

da Silva was killing us down the stretch but that shot at the buzzer may have been the game winner.

highlights please
At the beginning of the game, the announcer guy kept going on about how he was a last second fill in for the regular guy. He then proceeded to say (paraphrased) that the Ducks were going to Boulder next week, a place where they don't do very well. However, the Buffs don't have a lot of success in Eugene, either.

Then this: "So tonight, something's got to give."

He nailed it!

This is possibly the worst first 5 and last 5 minutes a team has ever played and still won. This team battles though. Big minutes and big plays from lots of guys tonight. Road wins and beating the Ducks is always fun!
This. I made the mistake of watching the first five minutes and then turned it off, thinking they weren’t going to recover. I checked ESPN app to see the final score only to see they were up three with about four minutes to play. Tuned in at that point. I am cursed.

Great road victory. Gutty performance, especially by Walker.

What a great comeback win! Please, oh please, learn how to inbound the ball.
da Silva had opportunities to inbound to open guys and hesitated on almost every inbound. Even the last one, when KJ (I think it was him) broke open he hesitated. I was, like, “What are you doing? He’s open!”

I thought on the inbound where he ran out of time that the official had a quick hook. But still…..

Last edited:
I’ll admit, I don’t follow CU basketball as much as I used to or as closely as many of you now. Yes, they’re young and continue to have trouble meshing with one another and they lack a true floor general like Wright. Maybe KJ Simpson will become that. It looks like he’s on that path.

I really like Boyle and think he’s one of the few reasons to have hope in CU athletics but I cannot get over how panicky the offense looks. They almost always seem to be on the verge of completely unraveling, like a fish-tailing tractor trailer. Very nerve wracking to me, frequently to the point I don’t want to watch.

Back