What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread-(RV) MEN'S BBall begins Pac 12 play hosting Washington (Fri., 12/29/23; 7:00 PM MT; ESPNU) and WSU (Sunday, Noon MT; Pac 12 Net.)

We needed this win. No excuse--even having 2 of your 3 stars injured--for losing at home to a Pac 12 team that's not the Chards.

If we can get

everyone GIF

back in the next week or two this will be a special season.
To be frank, that’s plenty of an excuse.

Most teams would lose with having 2 out of their top 3 scorers at home against a top half of the conference opponent.

Washington has had their entire team too.

Great win.

Saw that KJ had a 70.8 TS% coming into this game, his improvement efficiency wise has been the most impressive thing this year.

I missed the game because my brother got married tonight. I understand TDS twisted his ankle, why is CW still out though?

Tad said TDS’s X-rays were good and that the swelling went down quite a bit today. Tad is calling it “day to day.” He also said Cody is close.
That's not quite what he said. You heard what you wanted to hear. His words were not this positive

That's not quite what he said. You heard what you wanted to hear. His words were not this positive
That’s exactly what he said. I mean, I don’t think TDS will be back on Sunday. Next weekend may be iffy. But I expect him back by the following week.

I’m throwing the red flag! We need an official review of Tad’s comments.

That’s exactly what he said. I mean, I don’t think TDS will be back on Sunday. Next weekend may be iffy. But I expect him back by the following week.
Well it's not like you've got a history of hearing what you want to hear, so I'm sure that's exactly what he said.

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
When we play them in seattle, that needs to be the Eddie lampkin show. Their bigs cannot guard him. Mean fouled out and they have nothing else.
I agree it should be but he needs to be over 50% shooting from where he is taking shots and he needs to be better than 7-12 on free throws. They did not go to him every time for a reason. He takes space and did draw a ton of fouls but he is clumsy and uncoordinated and he hurts the team at times. He is not a go to guy

Like others and Tad have said, ankles are hard to predict. Tad did say that in his mind he’s viewing it as day to day. He didn’t predict anything and that comment was likely him trying to be positive. And he did say the X-rays didn’t reveal anything major. Given the uncertainty and TDS’s history, I’m sure he is hopeful.

I agree it should be but he needs to be over 50% shooting from where he is taking shots and he needs to be better than 7-12 on free throws. They did not go to him every time for a reason. He takes space and did draw a ton of fouls but he is clumsy and uncoordinated and he hurts the team at times. He is not a go to guy
Needs to be more aggressive too. He blew a couple layups because he was probably afraid of getting a charge call.... especially against that goofy looking backup big from UW. (Who I swore played for Nebraska last year) Like when you have a dude like that on you.....just dunk on him.

OFI: Two plays where Lampkin had the ball near top of the paint, drew double team, and made a great pass to an unprepared teammate in the arc, resulting in turnovers. Carrington and Diop, I think.

First place Colorado Buffaloes!!!!

Back