What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Washington State

By my calculations (counting green dots) we have 2866 tickets remaining. Keep in mind I did this in my down time this morning since 8a.m. which would put them at 47,317 if our cap is 50,183. I also have it broke down by sections. I could be off a few as I did this in between actual work.
View attachment 21584
You've taken this to another level. I only do that for basketball games.

You guys do realize that doing this for a high school sized basketball gym is pretty weird, right? Not to mention the Keg or Folsom.

I mean, I appreciate the effort and dedication, but it's not normal to count that many green dots.

By my calculations (counting green dots) we have 2866 tickets remaining. Keep in mind I did this in my down time this morning since 8a.m. which would put them at 47,317 if our cap is 50,183. I also have it broke down by sections. I could be off a few as I did this in between actual work.
View attachment 21584
7b2698469c18e944cb0d6362d4aebe9f.jpg

Whoa! Wtf? That sucks. Somebody's card got declined, must be Pepsi, I hear their stock is dropping.
I was thinking that the ticket office probably didn't want to make those available until they had to. Better to have people buy in sections than in boxes. That way we don't have big sections of open seats. My only guess. Kinda discouraging.

Last edited:
I was thinking that the ticket office probably didn't want to make those available until they had to. Better to have people buy in sections than in boxes. That way we don't have big sections of open seats. My only guess. Kinda discouraging.

But they were half sold already and then all gone and now they're back full available? It's really odd!

No chance Pepsi's stock is dropping with JMFL around.

Referencing the fake article from yesterday about Pepsi not wanting trump supporters to buy their products and them boycotting them. I guess their stock dropped? That might be false too though.

What are people hearing about students? My daughter says she thinks many are flying out tomorrow after class.

What are people hearing about students? My daughter says she thinks many are flying out tomorrow after class.
It's very difficult to predict because we've never had a good team since I've been here, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Lots of these flights have been booked for months and a lot of students probably don't care enough about the football team to change them.

I have two kids in college, and they have class Monday and Tuesday next week. CU administrators need to get their **** together!

Season ticket holders get a discount on additional tickets, so the most expensive 1st level seats are $75 plus fees for season ticket holders. If anybody wants tickets, I would be willing to help fill Folsom.

Back