What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HCMM hangs up on radio show

Wow. Why do so many people care where this thread is on the board or if it's still around? ****ing ignore it if you don't want to read it. And why are mods completely deleting threads? Short of legit solicitations or inappropriate content going against TOS, what the ****?? That's bush league
I don't follow your first comment, but completely agree with your second. I assume Justin is in the fetal position after he was attacked.

Wow. Why do so many people care where this thread is on the board or if it's still around? ****ing ignore it if you don't want to read it. And why are mods completely deleting threads? Short of legit solicitations or inappropriate content going against TOS, what the ****?? That's bush league
That separate post about the interview was way beyond unnecessary. I don't look at it as censorship, I look at it as garbage clean up.

I don't follow your first comment, but completely agree with your second. I assume Justin is in the fetal position after he was attacked.
My first comment was addressing 80's relentless pursuit to have this thread moved to the island or deleted. I don't get that. Ignore thread feature is an amazing tool.

The thread was deleted because the point was made, it has been heard, and there was no reason to leave it up so you could pile on with making a punching bag out of him.
I don't know why but that made me laugh my ass off. Punching bag is prolly what did it.

I don't know why but that made me laugh my ass off. Punching bag is prolly what did it.
giphy.gif

He deserves to be a punching bag if he is a journalist starting a new thread days late without a fresh new take on the situation. It's on him for his lack of due diligence to actually read the board and see what's already been discussed. News moves fast these days.

Just thought I would point out that Fox went after Bomani Jones to take over Travis' radio spot, so apparently his act isn't working.

So Plati went on FaceBook and posted about the interview, and it was predictably a train wreck. Travis read it over the air the other day, it was not good. At least the Joe Mixon issue and the Chargers security guard/masturbater have diverted the attention.

So Plati went on FaceBook and posted about the interview, and it was predictably a train wreck. Travis read it over the air the other day, it was not good. At least the Joe Mixon issue and the Chargers security guard/masturbater have diverted the attention.
shocked

Back