What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey Friends/Buff Fans....

PAHIBuff

It's a big world on Middle Caicos
Club Member
And/Or Buff Enemies, I've been posting a bit too often here because of some dumb personal stuff. I'm going to hugely continue my CU/MT Buff following in my own personal world of newspapers and other boring venues but not here on Allbuffs. Best of luck to all of you guys and I do highly respect the Mods here. You guys are doing a great job. Go Buffs and I do think that the MT Era is going to be a success!! It's been really fun and all my best to you guys/gals.

And/Or Buff Enemies, I've been posting a bit too often here because of some dumb personal stuff. I'm going to hugely continue my CU/MT Buff following in my own personal world of newspapers and other boring venues but not here on Allbuffs. Best of luck to all of you guys and I do highly respect the Mods here. You guys are doing a great job. Go Buffs and I do think that the MT Era is going to be a success!! It's been really fun and all my best to you guys/gals.

**** you.

s-l1000.jpg

Don't blame you, take care and come back . I quit twitter and facebook.

This and a seldom used instagram account is it.

PAHIBuff in a day or 2.

rs_500x241-151216094910-facebook_gif_3.gif

this is what happens to me. I like all the nut shotz, can't quit em.

Where are our mods? Why does this belong in the football forum? Why aren’t you making a PAHI Circle Jerk thread?

I can't remember for sure if you are the guy who sent me the book on Buff football history or not. If so, thanks. Either way, I wish you well.

The bad news is Allbuffs lost another contributor.

The good news is that people who are offended by our departing member have one less reason to be triggered.

In an echo chamber, similar ideas, information, and beliefs are continuously repeated and amplified until they are all that is heard, drowning out differing points of view.

In an echo chamber, allbuffs members only hear & process information from a limited perspective, because we become surrounded by others who think, believe, and act like everyone else.

As a result, differing ideas or other points of view are disregarded, ignored, or excluded entirely.

Our CU Buff community is diverse. Echo Chambers and cliques on Allbuffs hold the site back.

Embracing diversity in content is essential in driving traffic to the site. It’s the unexpected, weird, and unique that makes social media interesting. What is really special to me is original thoughts, and not just pasting what comes into a curated feed, and shouting down those who are different.

While I disagree with PAHI on any number of occasions, his input gives me a deeper appreciation for what is important to all CU fans. PAHI is one of the “all” in Allbuffs.

I thank him for contributing different points and facing up to the inevitable bullying that unpopular or misguided opinions invoke. I appreciate his humor, his creation of the Female Vocal Friday thread, and most importantly his loyalty to our CU Buffs

According to traffic counters, this web site is ranked around 480,000 in the world and is accessed by hundreds, but not thousands per day.

Every loss hurts, even if that makes the mods jobs easier.

Take care, PAHI. Best wishes in your journey. Hope to see you back next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bad news is Allbuffs lost another contributor.

The good news is that people who are offended by our departing member have one less reason to be triggered.

In an echo chamber, similar ideas, information, and beliefs are continuously repeated and amplified until they are all that is heard, drowning out differing points of view.

In an echo chamber, allbuffs members only hear & process information from a limited perspective, because we become surrounded by others who think, believe, and act like everyone else.

As a result, differing ideas or other points of view are disregarded, ignored, or excluded entirely.

Our CU Buff community is diverse. Echo Chambers and cliques on Allbuffs hold the site back.

Embracing diversity in content is essential in driving traffic to the site. It’s the unexpected, weird, and unique that makes social media interesting. What is really special to me is original thoughts, and not just pasting what comes into a curated feed, and shouting down those who are different.

While I disagree with PAHI on any number of occasions, his input gives me a deeper appreciation for what all CU fans stand for are. PAHI is one of the all in Allbuffs.

I thank him for contributing different points and facing up to the inevitable bullying that unpopular or misguided opinions invoke. I appreciate his humor, his creation of the Female Vocal Friday thread, and most importantly his loyalty to our CU Buffs

According to traffic counters, this web site is ranked around 480,000 in the world and is accessed by hundreds, but not thousands per day.

Every loss hurts, even if that makes the mods jobs easier.

Take care, PAHI. Best wishes in your journey. Hope to see you back next season.
He repeatedly refused to engage in any kind of real discussion. Get off your fake high horse. And you know this. More of your disingenuity.

He repeatedly refused to engage in any kind of real discussion. Get off your fake high horse. And you know this. More of your disingenuity.

But, but, but you are not really in a position to criticize posters who fail to engage in “real” discussions, unless you mean providing a steady diet of quips, snarks, and thoroughly unhelpful contributions that somehow constitute real and honest dialog.

Why do you think my desire for Allbuffs to have more members with diverse perspectives is disingenuous?

For the record, I agree that PAHI tended to ignore dialog. But then again he was often confronting ridicule and opted not to reply in kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back