What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How confident are we that we can still become bowl eligible?

How confident are you that we can become bowl eligible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will believe we will win our last 3 games unless the scoreboard forces me to accept otherwise.
i believe!

wake and bake, brothers and sisters in Buff World. we may be down but we are not out. visualize a season-ending win over those physical utes. that right there would put a cherry on top of what has been a remarkably satisfying year 1 sundae of improvement.

Friday night at the Palouse is a tough place to play and should be a good indicator for the following week at Utah. I'm holding out hope but both are uphill climbs 🤞
I was just pointing out that Wazzu has fallen off from their start, having lost 5 straight (2 of which were at home), and only scored 7 points against Stanford, while also losing to ASU. They are beatable, even on the road. Arizona is probably the least winnable game of the remaining three, IMO, including Utah.

Based on what we hoped for / expected pre-season = Not bad.

Based on what we had / what we saw after the season started = complete and utter failure.

I have such a bad, irrational worry that we're going to look back at the Stanford loss and say that's when it all turned and went south for CP and his short stint here.
Being a Buff fan, amirite?

Based on what we had / what we saw after the season started = complete and utter failure.

I have such a bad, irrational worry that we're going to look back at the Stanford loss and say that's when it all turned and went south for CP and his short stint here.
Nah. Stanford has talent and the first half was almost as anomalous as the 2nd half. We're better than them, but the margin isn't huge. Mostly, it is a tough damn year to be playing a Pac-12 schedule and the margin for error for getting conference wins is slim. Too bad we're not playing in the B1G West.

No.

Wkwkwkw No GIF by MOODMAN

Working backwards.

0.15% chance we win at Utah.
10% chance we win at WSU.
40% chance we win vs UA.

I don't do statistics, but whatever that would work out to be to go 2-1 in those 3 games, that's the chance we can still get to a bowl.

I will say that it we pull off a W vs Arizona, I will feel more confident that we can go to Pullman and win, but really the only reason that I have the UA game at 40% is the fact that we have kept every game close and we have Folsom on our side.

Working backwards.

0.15% chance we win at Utah.
10% chance we win at WSU.
40% chance we win vs UA.

I don't do statistics, but whatever that would work out to be to go 2-1 in those 3 games, that's the chance we can still get to a bowl.

I will say that it we pull off a W vs Arizona, I will feel more confident that we can go to Pullman and win, but really the only reason that I have the UA game at 40% is the fact that we have kept every game close and we have Folsom on our side.
Where did you get that Colorado has a 40% chance of beating Arizona?

I think the Buffs are done. I hope they can win 2 out of 3 but just don't see it. They're an average OL away from a bowl which is frustrating.

I also think Prime has done a good job turning things in the right direction as quick as he has. Next season should be a fun one.

Sorry...ain't happenin'. My focus has changed to recruiting efforts and contributing to the NIL collective. Next year!

The recipe for stifling the Buffs offense is well understood at this point in the season. Every team on the remaining schedule will execute it. And the Buffs can’t meaningfully do anything about it. Coaching and imaginative play calling isn’t going to make up for grossly overmatched talent.

Successful interior recruiting is the only way out of this quagmire.

#18 in red zone defense
#3 in red zone offense
#7 in passing offense
#5 in turnover margin

With those FBS ranks, it highlights how awful we are in many other areas because it's about impossible to have the above going on yet still have a losing record.

#18 in red zone defense
#3 in red zone offense
#7 in passing offense
#5 in turnover margin

With those FBS ranks, it highlights how awful we are in many other areas because it's about impossible to have the above going on yet still have a losing record.
It's only possible when you are the worldwide leader in getting your QB knocked down.

Beat Arizona and we are 5-5. Meaning win against Utah or Wazzu and we are bowling. That said, we can easily lose the next 3 games

Beat Arizona and we are 5-5. Meaning win against Utah or Wazzu and we are bowling. That said, we can easily lose the next 3 games
Beating a dead horse, but how much better it would be to have that fifth W now. The Stanford collective coaching brain fart could very well be the difference in a bowl or another season monitoring the coaching carousel as my post-season activity.

Beating a dead horse, but how much better it would be to have that fifth W now. The Stanford collective coaching brain fart could very well be the difference in a bowl or another season monitoring the coaching carousel as my post-season activity.
And not to forget that the Oregon State game should no doubt have been tied in the closing minute if not for a whole other massive coaching blunder at the end of the first half. Poor game management coaching cost us at least 1 win this year, possibly 2, and those are the obvious ones.

And not to forget that the Oregon State game should no doubt have been tied in the closing minute if not for a whole other massive coaching blunder at the end of the first half. Poor game management coaching cost us at least 1 win this year, possibly 2, and those are the obvious ones.
There is a lot to like about the coaching staff. Recruiting is 60% of the CFB game IMO. I give the staff an A- (A- only because they cannot field an OL, they pretty much excel everywhere else), but C- for gameday decisions.

We’re gonna f.ucking win this week. Shedeur said he’s a different player when he’s mad and Taylor Upshaw disrespected him more than anyone this year. Arizona is good, but they aren’t good enough or experienced enough with success to talk **** and go on the road against an offense that has the potential to put up 40+ to warrant the arrogance coming from that mother****er.

Last home game. Senior day. Shedeur’s pissed. Hopefully “it’s personal” resonates and motivates this team again.

**** those Arizona pussies

We’re gonna f.ucking win this week. Shedeur said he’s a different player when he’s mad and Taylor Upshaw disrespected him more than anyone this year. Arizona is good, but they aren’t good enough or experienced enough with success to talk **** and go on the road against an offense that has the potential to put up 40+ to warrant the arrogance coming from that mother****er.

Last home game. Senior day. Shedeur’s pissed. Hopefully “it’s personal” resonates and motivates this team again.

**** those Arizona pussies
Pussy Cats

University Of Arizona GIF by College Colors Day

I’m surprised that Upshaw knows what to do without getting a signal from his sideline for what play the opponent is running next…

Back