What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How confident are we that we can still become bowl eligible?

How confident are you that we can become bowl eligible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Utah…I heard that The Buffs are going to beat them too. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

If we beat Utah, I’ll be shocked. But hey, 3 game win streak to end the season…..

The LOS is where the game is won and lost. Period. You cant run and cant pass if you cant block. You cant give your line players magic pills either.

Sanders arrived knowing their were problems on the LOS of scrimmage. Sanders was not able to address the LOS problems in his only year of recruiting so far. He did get us a lot of excellent skill players. Weve won 3 more games then last year which is a win too. Were seemingly on our way to something better. Maybe a bowl next year.

If Sanders doesnt address the line needs (I see 2 OL verbals?) next year might also be just as ugly.

I understand if you are a CB why you would want to come to CU and play ball, but why should any lineman want to come play ball here ??? If I am a high school OL or DL I am looking at that coaching job this year and saying, I see no improvement with that team as the year progressed.

I understand if you are a CB why you would want to come to CU and play ball, but why should any lineman want to come play ball here ??? If I am a high school OL or DL I am looking at that coaching job this year and saying, I see no improvement with that team as the year progressed.
Because the path to playing time in front of you will be wide open. Especially if youre more talented then the few players who are here now. The trick is getting the first few guys and the right OL coach who can convince them.

There is this old saying: “its not about the Xs and Os. Its about the Jimmys and the Joes”. Studly players make coaching easy.

The real problem for us is the NIL at other schools is bigger and pays OL better then we can.

Right now, 10 teams in the PAC-12 can go bowling and we are one of them. The winner of CU v. Wazzu has a shot but will have to play Washington if Wazzu wins or Utah if CU wins to go bowling. PFF thinks Utah isn't that much better than us. Hopefully we can win. Cal has to beat Stanford and UCLA.

I thought we played really well yesterday. I'm actually more confident about it than I have been since the Stanford debacle.

I thought we played really well yesterday. I'm actually more confident about it than I have been since the Stanford debacle.
It was two games against two of the three best defensive fronts we faced all year, and two of the better fronts in the country. We are not set up to handle that kind of opposition strength, so it’s no wonder why we looked substantially better yesterday.

It was two games against two of the three best defensive fronts we faced all year, and two of the better fronts in the country. We are not set up to handle that kind of opposition strength, so it’s no wonder why we looked substantially better yesterday.
And Oregon st is friggin top 10 now.

Prime's pretty unlucky to catch the P12 in its best season ever for his first season. He ****ed up our chances for a bowl on his own, but damn, sucks to go out like we came in.

My cousin is an Oregon alum and he's a touch concerned about this years version of the Civil War.
Will be a helluva game but damn that two game stretch for Oregon State is brutal. Vs. Washington Saturday and @ Oregon Friday the following week.

In some years, 5 - win teams have gone to bowls. Is that when there aren't enough 6 game winners? Anyone tracking the numbers?
If we win another and finish strong, and a 5 win team gets in, CP, his entourage, and the Buffs would probably be the top pick.

In some years, 5 - win teams have gone to bowls. Is that when there aren't enough 6 game winners? Anyone tracking the numbers?
If we win another and finish strong, and a 5 win team gets in, CP, his entourage, and the Buffs would probably be the top pick.
It just depends. If they aren't enough 6 win teams, we could get added if we have 5 wins

Selection is made in part based on APR/graduation rates. With the turnover we have had I don't think we would have a chance.

Pac-12 made a conference rule that members could not participate in the postseason with a 5-7 record because... fvck if I know other than typical Pac-12 valuing something cooked up in an ivory tower over football brand exposure, positive recruiting impact and a great student athlete experience.

Back