What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I have no idea what that win means

Hey a winning streak!

I finally got to watch this team and it is baaad, CSU seemed faster and stronger at the point of attack. At times it looked like the CU defenders arms didn't work.

That being said this team needed to start winning games any way they can and today they did.

With the plays CU missed, I really don't know how they got a win tonight. Of course, though, I'll take it and march on.

Won a game we should have won but would have lost last year.

Sheep got out to a 14 point lead and we didn't fold. Had some calls go against us (and most were the right call,) got a lead then gave it up, missed a FG that would have won the game, and still didn't fold.

No fumbles, Sefo threw ZERO INTs and actually for part of the game didn't play like he was afraid of throwing one.

Had a number of players go down and the next guy stood up and played.

Lot of ugly for us in this game but we still pulled out a game against a team that believed they would beat us and did everything in their power to do so.

breathed a huge sigh of relief when Diego's field goal went through the uprights. The offense is showing glimpses again, they just need to get out of their own way and cut out the mistakes.

We're getting better and have now proven we can win close games and make comebacks. This *could* be a turning point. At a minimum, this team is getting better. We didn't play a great game and beat a bowl team, that's progress.

Tedric Thompson game ball for sure. I was thinking they out Oliver in there to try and block it but Thompson made a HELL of a play blocking that kick. So,done should gif that.

Sefo was awesome tonight, it is so nice to see a defense that makes playa for once accompanied by an offense that takes risks and pushes the ball downfield. Shay fields is a beast and I hopeless continues his progression. Also Donovan lee is a player, I saw it during camp and I saw the same ability tonight when he was in.

Last off, chido is the ****ing man, he single handily saved the defense multiple times tonight and took on Higgins when he was needed. He plays with a mean streak and he will be playing on Sunday's sooner than we think.

This team got better-I don't think we've seen an MM coached team have a start as flat as that (maybe UMass last year?) and rally to get a win. As far as what that means-Well, we get to go into conference play feeling good about ourselves. Not much else, except we get to go into conference play feeling good.

Ohio State is probably thinking the same thing these past two weeks.

*The only reason the Hawai'i score got out of hand was they were down by 10 in the 4th and stated making desperation plays (going for on 4th on their own 20, etc.)

lose big. close loss. close win. win big. We're still in "close win" stage.

That said.....HELL YES!! CU!!!!

Happy with the win. I'd like to think this team is turning a corner...won 2 in a row (holy ****), beat our instate 'rival' and a bowl team, played from behind (in fact outscored them 27-10 after they went up), showed heart and grit and finally got the OT monkey off our backs. They epitomized the "bend-dont-break" defense (CSU dominated the stats) and the D was also opportunistic. Offense was just good enough and finally showed ability to make big plays. Didn't make a ton of stupid mistakes and no TOs...Jesus, what are we +6 or 7 so far this year in TO margin? Nicholls State is a lay up, so going 3-1 OOC and a 3 game win streak is good...not great, but good.

Not sure what the game meant, other than I had a great ****ing time watching it.

Welp, ill take it. We left a few td's out there but the guys didn't opt out this time. KC please bring that type of game every week. Tackling has to get better, awful at times. Walker made a huge tackle on the screen play however. Awuzie made a couple too. Another thing we need to do is get more pressure on the qb, it's not happening enough. When we did, they made mistakes. Overall, proud of the guys.

As I posted in the game thread, our lines were manhandled on both sides of the ball. This is very concerning given Mac's incessant bragging about how much bigger and stronger we are. If that's the case, then maybe coaching is a problem. I'm less encouraged now than before the game.

As I posted in the game thread, our lines were manhandled on both sides of the ball. This is very concerning given Mac's incessant bragging about how much bigger and stronger we are. If that's the case, then maybe coaching is a problem. I'm less encouraged now than before the game.

I thought the offensive line played decently. Sefo had time to throw, but either didn't have open receivers or couldn't hit them. The running backs didn't hit the holes that were there.

In the past 5 years, we have only won 2 in a row one other time. You have to go back to 2008 for the last time we won 3 in a row.

I don't think this game means much in the long run. The announcers kept saying maybe this is the turning point but I don't think so. I am, however, so proud of this team! If there is one thing Mac has done right it's teaching this team how to fight until the end. I kept thinking the team was going to fold and it was going to be a blowout but they kept battling. Happy with the W. Proud of the players!

Woot ! Very happy about the win and happy for Mac. The TD pass to Ross was Sefo's finest play in a Buff uniform IMO and the catch was big time as well. Still likin' Diego even though he sliced the one. Crawley had some very good moments, as did the other DBs. Overall the no-quit attitude was great and it was a really entertaining game to watch. Need to bury the all white uniforms in a landfill though.

Woot ! Very happy about the win and happy for Mac. The TD pass to Ross was Sefo's finest play in a Buff uniform IMO and the catch was big time as well. Still likin' Diego even though he sliced the one. Crawley had some very good moments, as did the other DBs. Overall the no-quit attitude was great and it was a really entertaining game to watch. Need to bury the all white uniforms in a landfill though.

I thought the uniforms looked very sharp. Those white helmets are sick IYAM.

great to see Crawley play pretty damn well as well

Back