What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Investigation completed: Meyer suspended three games

Personally, I think the most disturbing thing we've learned about Zach Smith is that he was beating the crap out of his wife. But, yeah, the dude seems like he's also a weirdo with no sense of what's appropriate.

So the USAToday story says he "sent" the pictures. Who the hell did he send them to?

Personally, I think the most disturbing thing we've learned about Zach Smith is that he was beating the crap out of his wife. But, yeah, the dude seems like he's also a weirdo with no sense of what's appropriate.

I want to be clear: wife beating (or beating any woman) is unacceptable behavior. Having sex with someone over whom you have a position of power (like a coach having sex with a staffer) is unacceptable behavior and practically rape.

That said, I will not stand for the man to be kink-shamed for his cockring fetish. Whomst among us?

Board of Trustees meeting on Wednesday.

Kinda expect Meyer's short suspension to be announced Friday night.

giphy.gif

I suspect that many people will find a "time served" suspension somewhat unsatisfying.

I suspect that many people will find a "time served" suspension somewhat unsatisfying.

Lol so he gets a paid vacation before any of the actual games start. He won’t be suspended any more than 2 games, Rutgers and Oregon state, If he even gets suspended for games.

If he was going to be fired, there'd be some serious smoke at this point. Fully expect a 2 game suspension
Other rumors state that Meyer is adamant that he won’t accept a suspension. Would be interested to see that standoff.

This is big boy college football. It’s how you play if you want to win at that level.

Back