What's new

#IsItNovemberYet

jsmilkst

Honesty, I love the criticism for predicting a 24-9 record. Shows the level we're at these days!!!
Haha, honestly I would hella take your prediction. I could see getting out of pre-con with 3 losses (9-3) and wouldn't be sad about it (KU, Dayton or ASU, and a flukey loss). It's hard to trust any road game in the p12, but we should be able to take care of business at home. If we can go over .500 on the road, we're getting close to your number and a nice seed is still well in hand

PuebloBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Haha, honestly I would hella take your prediction. I could see getting out of pre-con with 3 losses (9-3) and wouldn't be sad about it (KU, Dayton or ASU, and a flukey loss). It's hard to trust any road game in the p12, but we should be able to take care of business at home. If we can go over .500 on the road, we're getting close to your number and a nice seed is still well in hand
500 in true road games would be a monumental lift and easily the best away record of the Boyle era. The closest we’ve ever come to that was Roberson’s last year year when we went 5-7 and 4-5 in the pac before losing to Illinois in the first round of the dance.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Any word on Walton? Is he healthy and ready to go? He could be a huge outlier.

Ruckus

Peep my words.
Club Member
Just met Evan Battey standing in line to board our LAX to DEN flight. He was visiting family on his last free weekend before practice starts. Like all reports about him, he’s got just an amazingly warm personality. He’s real pumped for the season and says it’s going to be a special year.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Just met Evan Battey standing in line to board our LAX to DEN flight. He was visiting family on his last free weekend before practice starts. Like all reports about him, he’s got just an amazingly warm personality. He’s real pumped for the season and says it’s going to be a special year.
Crazy! My daughter and her fiancé are on that flight. You could’ve given them a ride home. BTW, I-70 is closed.

Ruckus

Peep my words.
Club Member
Crazy! My daughter and her fiancé are on that flight. You could’ve given them a ride home. BTW, I-70 is closed.
Ha small world. Yeah the detour wasn’t too bad thankfully. Congrats to your daughter and soon to be son in law. When they hitching?

BuffDog

Club Member
Club Member
Lodging has been secured for the Pac 12 Tournament. Counting on them making the finals this year.