What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#IsItNovemberYet

22-8 regular season. 24-9 after the Pac 12 Tournament. 6 seed in the Big Dance.
I don't like that you don't have us winning the tournament.
giphy.gif

Honesty, I love the criticism for predicting a 24-9 record. Shows the level we're at these days!!!
Haha, honestly I would hella take your prediction. I could see getting out of pre-con with 3 losses (9-3) and wouldn't be sad about it (KU, Dayton or ASU, and a flukey loss). It's hard to trust any road game in the p12, but we should be able to take care of business at home. If we can go over .500 on the road, we're getting close to your number and a nice seed is still well in hand

Haha, honestly I would hella take your prediction. I could see getting out of pre-con with 3 losses (9-3) and wouldn't be sad about it (KU, Dayton or ASU, and a flukey loss). It's hard to trust any road game in the p12, but we should be able to take care of business at home. If we can go over .500 on the road, we're getting close to your number and a nice seed is still well in hand

500 in true road games would be a monumental lift and easily the best away record of the Boyle era. The closest we’ve ever come to that was Roberson’s last year year when we went 5-7 and 4-5 in the pac before losing to Illinois in the first round of the dance.

Any word on Walton? Is he healthy and ready to go? He could be a huge outlier.

Just met Evan Battey standing in line to board our LAX to DEN flight. He was visiting family on his last free weekend before practice starts. Like all reports about him, he’s got just an amazingly warm personality. He’s real pumped for the season and says it’s going to be a special year.

Just met Evan Battey standing in line to board our LAX to DEN flight. He was visiting family on his last free weekend before practice starts. Like all reports about him, he’s got just an amazingly warm personality. He’s real pumped for the season and says it’s going to be a special year.
Crazy! My daughter and her fiancé are on that flight. You could’ve given them a ride home. BTW, I-70 is closed.

Crazy! My daughter and her fiancé are on that flight. You could’ve given them a ride home. BTW, I-70 is closed.
Ha small world. Yeah the detour wasn’t too bad thankfully. Congrats to your daughter and soon to be son in law. When they hitching?

Lodging has been secured for the Pac 12 Tournament. Counting on them making the finals this year.

Back