What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

They also seem to like to portray Tad as a cry baby, a whiner, and a disrespectful person. Which, to me I just... I find it so funny because I have seen Sean miller literally get half way up on the scorer's table and throw a temper tantrum at the CEC. HE also likes to scream profanities at his players across court. On television.

CATCH-THE-BALL.gif

From a demeanor and basketball philosophy standpoint, Boyle and Miller are a lot alike. Probably why they get along with each other. I've got no issues with Miller and if Zona fans have a problem with Boyle it's because they're forcing things. They really need to stop trying so hard to get us to acknowledge them as a rival.

I wish the NCAA would put us in their bracket in the NCAA tourney. I would love to knock them out of that tournament too.

Yeah. I don't get it why the *********** want us to be their rivals so desperately.

Look, we know that our our basketball history at CU is lackluster. We're just happy for recent success. The *********** don't need to force anything--just let things unfold.

I am actually a bit surprised at their hatred. I would think they would welcome another basketball team that is striving for excellence and not accepting of mediocrity. Also I think as a whole CU fans are trying to catch up and raise their basketball IQ, so that we can actually discuss the game and know what we are talking about and I would think that is something Zona would want.

Apparently though they are just desperate for a new rival because of the constant ass-whoopings they have had over the year from the Bruins.

I am actually a bit surprised at their hatred. I would think they would welcome another basketball team that is striving for excellence and not accepting of mediocrity. Also I think as a whole CU fans are trying to catch up and raise their basketball IQ, so that we can actually discuss the game and know what we are talking about and I would think that is something Zona would want.

Apparently though they are just desperate for a new rival because of the constant ass-whoopings they have had over the year from the Bruins.

It's flattering they give us all this attention, but Arizona's fan base has some deep insecurities and this is just another testament to that. You don't see Carolina fans getting worked into a frenzy of hatred over Virginia.

post_new.gif
1 Minute Ago
Salim'sHeadband
GOAZCATS.com Hall of Famer
3rankhalf.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcat34
Haha, OlsonDogg and SalimsHeadband getting put on blast.

Good. Hopefully our teachings help improve things over there. Let me drop some more knowledge on them:

Hey, Buffs, your team is mediocre, and your program is unremarkable. Your players talk an ungodly amount of **** at all odds with their achievements.

Congratulations on your (alleged) 11-9 lifetime record against us. That is undoubtedly your finest accomplishment in all your long days. You have not even been to so much as a Sweet Sixteen since the halcyon days of Sox Walseth.

You are a less distinguished program than our pathetic "rival" ASU, which I did not think was possible.

This will be your third 20-win season in a row, a record for your program. Congratulations. We **** out 20 win seasons. Let us know when you get to 25 in a row.

If you do beat us tomorrow, please do not further embarrass yourselves by rushing the court, since, as we all know, you are the better team and have the better coach and better players and are playing on your invincible home court.

And you had a coach named Frosty Cox. Good sweet Christ. Was his archrival named Sunny ****?

Since he likes to be heard, lets get something straight. We have two players who talk. One backed it up every chance he got, and unfortunately will not be playing you all tomorrow. The second, well we were equally as unhappy with his comments, but we will see if he can back them up when we play.

Alleged and verified, check your own newspapers. Not our biggest accomplishment by far, but still its nice to know.

Less distinguished you say? I see 1 sweet 16 and 0 conference titles for that glorified community college. Next.

It will be our 4th thank you. And it may not seem significant to you, but every program starts somewhere. I mean didn't Lute Olson invent the game of basketball in AZ? Wasn't "MIGHTY ZONA" insignificant before that happened? Thought so.

I am hoping we don't rush the court, but knowing how our students like to celebrate with our players I have my doubts that they will show restraint.

As far as "Frosty" Cox, eh name smack is lame.

Since he likes to be heard, lets get something straight. We have two players who talk. One backed it up every chance he got, and unfortunately will not be playing you all tomorrow. The second, well we were equally as unhappy with his comments, but we will see if he can back them up when we play.

Alleged and verified, check your own newspapers. Not our biggest accomplishment by far, but still its nice to know.

Less distinguished you say? I see 1 sweet 16 and 0 conference titles for that glorified community college. Next.

It will be our 4th thank you. And it may not seem significant to you, but every program starts somewhere. I mean didn't Lute Olson invent the game of basketball in AZ? Wasn't "MIGHTY ZONA" insignificant before that happened? Thought so.

I am hoping we don't rush the court, but knowing how our students like to celebrate with our players I have my doubts that they will show restraint.

As far as "Frosty" Cox, eh name smack is lame.

Not to mention we're currently sitting with more consecutive big dances and even on consecutive 20+ win seasons.

Lol now PointGuardU.com getting upset with our trolling as well. This rivalry will be legit sooner rather than later.

I think Arizona fans are adorable. Too be so oblivious to the world around them is a great childish quality. Don't you ever grow up Arizona fans.

I do have to say that the Tad Boyle crying gif is funny. Don't understand why they are so angry at Colorado, though, and in particular Tad. He's never said or done anything disrespectful towards their program. Could see them being irritated with XJ because of his comments. Hopefully they are more irritated after Saturday's game.

They don't seem to have a sense of humor about basketball. Just read through the cream of the crop. I'm trying remember another fan base that spent so much time looking for a reason to be offended.

I think they're just mad that we were the reason they had to go to the NIT a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Serious question. What do you think fuels the impression amongst *********** that Tad is a baby? It's so inconsistant with my impression that I can't reconcile your view with mine.
Cause he yells at refs sometimes. I'm not sure how that makes him unique. I wouldn't call a man who killed a bear with his bare hands a crybaby.

Serious question. What do you think fuels the impression amongst *********** that Tad is a baby? It's so inconsistant with my impression that I can't reconcile your view with mine.

Honest answer here. I imagine his comments after we got left out of the tournament a few years ago might lead them to that characterization. Also, he probably complained when they cheated and took away Chen's game winning basket.

Cause he yells at refs sometimes. I'm not sure how that makes him unique. I wouldn't call a man who killed a bear with his bare hands a crybaby.

To my way of thinking, he is more restrained with refs than most coaches. I just don't see what they see.

As somebody else pointed out earlier, the *********** are looking for reasons to be offended. That's their deal, not Tad's and not ours.

They additionally like to point out that CU has no history in basketball. We like to point that out too. I'm not sure what the conflict is there.

Back