What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

It will be our 4th thank you. And it may not seem significant to you, but every program starts somewhere. I mean didn't Lute Olson invent the game of basketball in AZ? Wasn't "MIGHTY ZONA" insignificant before that happened? Thought so.

This part of AZ fan confuses me more than anything. They had one coach come in a change their entire history. Tad is showing signs of doing the same this for us (and CU fans will admit he has a long way to go to where Lute took them) but they act like they are the only school that can have that happen.

Maybe they are all too young to remember pre-Lute days.

They additionally like to point out that CU has no history in basketball. We like to point that out too. I'm not sure what the conflict is there.

Hold on a sec. You mean Tad Boyle didn't invent the game of basketball in his spare time? Blasphemy!

That's a pretty solid tagline. Not sure a Zona fan deserves it. What a waste.

You realize the "fanboys" insult is pretty silly from someone who came to another fan site to talk trash about their team?

You must love cream soda.

Honest answer here. I imagine his comments after we got left out of the tournament a few years ago might lead them to that characterization. Also, he probably complained when they cheated and took away Chen's game winning basket.

Thanks, Daaah.

For the record, I don't think the *********** cheated, but until I see a picture a still frame of the ball in Chen's hand with 0 seconds on the shot clock, I'll believe that the refs made a mistake.

This part of AZ fan confuses me more than anything. They had one coach come in a change their entire history. Tad is showing signs of doing the same this for us (and CU fans will admit he has a long way to go to where Lute took them) but they act like they are the only school that can have that happen.

Maybe they are all too young to remember pre-Lute days.

Enke was one of the best coaches of his era. Perhaps you don't remember or have any knowledge of the pre-pre-Lute days. Fox Snowden was also quite the coach (not including his last two or so years at Arizona)

I have to say - this is fun. I haven't had this much fun since the days when our football team was relevant and we were playing the nubs for the B12 North. When's the last time a CU squad really got under the skin of the fanbase from another school? It's been years.

That's a pretty solid tagline. Not sure a Zona fan deserves it. What a waste.

You realize the "fanboys" insult is pretty silly from someone who came to another fan site to talk trash about their team?

You must love cream soda.

Do you realize that Shoulder2Shoulder does this frequently (daily)? Funny how you just insulted one of your "best" members by insulting me.

I have to say - this is fun. I haven't had this much fun since the days when our football team was relevant and we were playing the nubs for the B12 North. When's the last time a CU squad really got under the skin of the fanbase from another school? It's been years.

I know that you're making the point that it's a sign of relevance, but I kind of suspect that the *********** are just a little sensitive.

I know that you're making the point that it's a sign of relevance, but I kind of suspect that the *********** are just a little sensitive.

I don't care. It's still fun. They're so darn cute. They get all angry and stuff. It's like opening up a new Christmas present every time I click on this thread.

Do you realize that Shoulder2Shoulder does this frequently (daily)? Funny how you just insulted one of your "best" members by insulting me.

LMAO daily... Like I have the time. I visit once or twice before we play. Don't flatter yourself.

... but thanks for remembering me

I don't care. It's still fun. They're so darn cute. They get all angry and stuff. It's like opening up a new Christmas present every time I click on this thread.

They'd be more cute if more of them would visit.

woah now, let's not get crazy. S2S has a long ways to go before getting in that category. Besides, none of our posters are worth ****.

They'd be more cute if more of them would visit.

No. Then they'd get annoying. It's one thing to have one or two of them remind us that we have no basketball history. It's another thing when 20 of them say the same thing. And no matter how often you say "I KNOW", they won't shut up about it.

No. Then they'd get annoying. It's one thing to have one or two of them remind us that we have no basketball history. It's another thing when 20 of them say the same thing. And no matter how often you say "I KNOW", they won't shut up about it.
Now they are OUR little brother? weird.

:lol2: Has nothing to do with your team. More to do with CU fans desperate attempt to create a false rivalry with a conference power the second they join the conference.

:lol2: Has nothing to do with your team. More to do with CU fans desperate attempt to create a false rivalry with a conference power the second they join the conference.

You all are pulling the same **** nebraska did, which was funny as all hell. You may not like it, and it may not ever become a real rivalry, but the games between the teams have been fast paced, hard fought, and have had some kind of post season implication on the line. Those are the corner stones to building rivalries.

No history in basketball? Do you have history in any sport besides ANCIENT history in football?

Honest answer here. I imagine his comments after we got left out of the tournament a few years ago might lead them to that characterization. Also, he probably complained when they cheated and took away Chen's game winning basket.

Most recently, they thought that Tad spent way too much air time after we lost in Tucson addressing how his team didn't play up to capabilities instead of focusing on the greatness of Arizona and kissing the ring.

Enke was one of the best coaches of his era. Perhaps you don't remember or have any knowledge of the pre-pre-Lute days. Fox Snowden was also quite the coach (not including his last two or so years at Arizona)

Enke was a good coach in a Godforsaken conference. Your history before Lute reads a lot like Colorado's history in basketball. Some decent teams in some ****ty conferences with occasional trips to the post-season. Weee!

Most recently, they thought that Tad spent way too much air time after we lost in Tucson addressing how his team didn't play up to capabilities instead of focusing on the greatness of Arizona and kissing the ring.

Well that's certainly a good point then. Why didn't someone say so earlier?

I don't think most of us realized that. It's not really the culture here to bomb other sites so those that do (and I'm sure we have a few) don't advertise it.

Back