What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim Leavitt hired as new Colorado DC

When there is something positive, I usually am positive about the positive.

:nod:

syko's never been a "hater", guys. A little blustery when he gets frustrated at a string of bull****, but expressing a straight-shooting, non-candycoated opinion does not mean someone is negative on everything. If we're honest about CU's record (win/loss, recruiting, administration, coaching hires, etc.) over the past decade, anyone who (like me) has mostly posted a positive outlook can be rightly called a sunshine pumper.

Beautiful news to wake up to. This is a great hire. Leavitt brings exactly the kind of fire and passion that the Colorado defense desperately needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem with syko... I ate a lot of crow responding to the "we just won our last game of year" thread after the Hawaii game. He doesn't spew negativity - just keeps it real.

:nod:

syko's never been a "hater", guys. A little blustery when he gets frustrated at a string of bull****, but expressing a straight-shooting, non-candycoated opinion does not mean someone is negative on everything. If we're honest about CU's record (win/loss, recruiting, administration, coaching hires, etc.) over the past decade, anyone who (like me) has mostly posted a positive outlook can be rightly called a sunshine pumper.

These days everyone is a "syko" in the eyes of the basketball mods.

Hey! I just wanted to say that I'm no less elated than I was when I last posted in this thread!

The-Office.gif

Wow! Just got back on the board to see this. So awesome.

I gotta figure a guy like this is gonna want to pick his own staff? I apologize of that has already been discussed.

Trending up. Love that he's already been a program builder himself. No actual stats to back this up, but teams with coordinators who were previously solid head coaches seem to always improve and finish above the median. I did not expect this. I can feel the hope pouring back into my soul.

I tried to chime in direct from the recruiting luncheon with this news but tapatalk is all kinds of garbage these days. I couldn't even figure out how to post on the new format. F**king piece of sh*t. :bang:

Anyway, this is terrific news. When MM made the announcement, he was hoping that Leavitt would actually be there, but he got caught in traffic. So MM kind of hemmed and hawed and then just spilled it. The whole place was buzzing after that.

Man, it feels good to at least act like a big boy program again. We may not yet be one, but we're at least acting line one.

HCMM talked to Patrick Willis, who he coached at Ole Miss, about Leavitt and Willis was "raving" about him.

Back