What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

JoPa and his entire staff should be fired

Why didn't he call the police? Why didn't the ginger GA that saw the incident call the police?

He followed protocol. And the protocol is for him to report it to the School which he did. What does he have to gain if he protects a child molestor that is no longer a member of his staff. There is so much a 84 year old can do.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Paterno knew of the allegations and did nothing, other than pass the buck.

Doing nothing would mean Joe Pa would've not told his superior and kept it between him and Mike M. Again that wasn't the case.

Curley, Schultz, Joe Pa all heard the account from Mike M. 2 of them lied to the grand jury about Mike M's account and one told the truth.

He followed protocol. And the protocol is for him to report it to the School which he did. What does he have to gain if he protects a child molestor that is no longer a member of his staff. There is so much a 84 year old can do.
You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

I'm pretty sure 84 year olds can use the phone to report crimes.

So at your work you see a grown man ass ****ing a 10 year old boy in the restroom. You tell your boss then go back to work end of story?

Doing nothing would mean Joe Pa would've not told his superior and kept it between him and Mike M. Again that wasn't the case.

Curley, Schultz, Joe Pa all heard the account from Mike M. 2 of them lied to the grand jury about Mike M's account and one told the truth.

Doing nothing was allowing it to get swept under the rug. Doing nothing was not calling the police, protocol or procedure be damned. Doing nothing was seeing this sick **** walking around the athletic facilities on a regular basis, knowing what he had done, and knowing you did nothing to stop it.

He's the one that has to live with that. Same goes for the GA. Seems a permanent position on staff might have bought his silence. He'll have to live with that, too. The rest of those other assholes you mentioned are equally culpable. Nobody gets a pass here. They all need to go. Now.

Ever heard of the term enabler?

You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

like it or not there are protocol in place which the coach as to abide by, and that is to report it to the school, i wonder why didn't the school report it to the police. Frankly i am tired of talking about Jopa, we should focus on how did the system fail those kids, how best to punish sandusky.

like it or not there are protocol in place which the coach as to abide by, and that is to report it to the school, i wonder why didn't the school report it to the police. Frankly i am tired of talking about Jopa, we should focus on how did the system fail those kids, how best to punish sandusky.

Holy crap, do you not understand what you are typing half the time or what?

Why does he have to abide by the protocol? Or are you saying his job is more important than making sure more little boys don't get raped?

BTW, had he blown this thing open when it happened, he would have been a hero and it would be over. The coverup is always worse than coming clean.

like it or not there are protocol in place which the coach as to abide by, and that is to report it to the school, i wonder why didn't the school report it to the police.

I don't have a problem with Paterno reporting what the GA saw up to the AD. He followed protocol. Where I have a big ****ing problem with Paterno is that he has known for nine ****in years that a serial child molester was on the loose, has even seen him on campus with more young boys (so much for Penn St. banning him from bringing kids on campus after 2002 - turns out they wouldn't even stick to the pathetically little that they did "do"), and he still never bothered to report it.

There is a certain level of evil that no man can pass off as somebody's else's responsibility to stop. I think this qualifies. They say that hard times don't build character, they reveal it. What it revealed about Paterno, and what he would allow to be swept under the rug, is horrifying.

Yes, when that person no longer works at the office.

The person no longer works at the office, he just happens to show up there on a fairly regular basis. But goddamn, it was reported to superiors, so who gives a ****?????

I don't have a problem with Paterno reporting what the GA saw up to the AD. He followed protocol. Where I have a big ****ing problem with Paterno is that he has known for nine ****in years that a serial child molester was on the loose, has even seen him on campus with more young boys (so much for Penn St. banning him from bringing kids on campus after 2002 - turns out they wouldn't even stick to the pathetically little that they did "do"), and he still never bothered to report it.

There is a certain level of evil that no man can pass off as somebody's else's responsibility to stop. I think this qualifies. They say that hard times don't build character, they reveal it. What it revealed about Paterno, and what he would allow to be swept under the rug, is horrifying.

Serioulsy you beleive Jopa, an 84 year old who is already pre-occuppied with running the football program, will risk his legacy over a child molestor. You actually believe that. I wonder why didn't the janitor and the WR coach not report him to the police. I wonder why all the people in adminstration didn't report the incidents.

Serioulsy you beleive Jopa, an 84 year old who is already pre-occuppied with running the football program, will risk his legacy over a child molestor. You actually believe that. I wonder why didn't the janitor and the WR coach not report him to the police.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

There are a lot ****bag cowards in this whole sordid saga. It does not excuse anyone's actions. How is this so ****ing difficult to comprehend?

Serioulsy you beleive Jopa, an 84 year old who is already pre-occuppied with running the football program, will risk his legacy over a child molestor. You actually believe that. I wonder why didn't the janitor and the WR coach not report him to the police. I wonder why all the people in adminstration didn't report the incidents.
Dude!

to be fair the deal between Sandusky and not bringing a kid to campus was signed off by the president Spanier and Curley, not Paterno.

I don't give a **** why other people didn't report him. The fact that they are pieces of **** doesn't make Paterno less of one. He had the opportunity to protect God knows how many kids who got molested, and he didn't. He knew about this for 9 years (and almost certainly longer- unless you think he didn't know when PSU police were investigating his DC, or when Sandusky "retired") and did nothing to stop it when he knew nothing was being done. I don't know why he would be so stupid as to put his reputation on the line for a child rapist, but the facts are quite clear - he did. That was his decision, and it was inhuman. I'll save my sympathy for the victims.

Just a reminder of what CU went through during a Grand Jury process:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2632366

Point being (and in no way defending the possible crimes of commission or omission of those involved in the PSU situation, including JoPa) ... just remember that the reason that GJ "reports" are usually supressed is that the testimony within a GJ is generally not admissible in a trial court ... since the witnesses are not subject to cross examination by a possible defendant's attorney.

If even an umpteenth of the allegations are proven true regarding Sandusky and any collusion of the PSU administration (including JoPa, whom I've always admired) ... then they all need to go, and criminal prosecutions against those who actively obstructed justice should also be brought. I would just advise a rush to judgment based solely on reading a GJ report.

I say this because I've read GJ reports that later proved to be less than totally conclusive.

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Yes, when that person no longer works at the office.

So the guy that no longer works in your office but who shows up often because he borrows a desk from time to time is ass raping a child in the bathroom and you tell your boss the go back to work end of story. You are a sick ****.

litt111109.gif

Jopa was the head ****bag coward and was aware of this. Nice to know you even mention football with what went on here. Tells me all I need to know about you really. He has no legacy anymore you can bet on that, this trumps it all.

Back