What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just came to say hello from Provo!

Excited to have a neighbor across the border! I would love to come to Boulder for a game some time and I really hope any and all of you get a chance to come to Provo as well. Provo may only be ~40 miles from Salt Lake, but they couldn't be more different. Despite what Utah fans will tell you, I feel that MOST fans of away teams have a good, fun time in Provo even if they don't leave with the W all the time. Ask Baylor fans about their experience last year. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here as well if/when you come.

Anyway, that's really all. Excited to play you guys and to hopefully develop a fun, unforced rivalry.
south park hello GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

Anyways, it's quittin' time so I'm outta here. Feel free to come to our board sometime if you're in the mood. It's a bit of a different layout, but you get used to it.

www.cougarboard.com.

If you want tips on Provo/Utah Valley, you can find me there and I'll recommend some places to eat, drink, or do whatever!

Good luck with the season, Buffs! It's been real and I'll probably drop in every so often.

Anyways, it's quittin' time so I'm outta here. Feel free to come to our board sometime if you're in the mood. It's a bit of a different layout, but you get used to it.

www.cougarboard.com.

If you want tips on Provo/Utah Valley, you can find me there and I'll recommend some places to eat, drink, or do whatever!

Good luck with the season, Buffs! It's been real and I'll probably drop in every so often.
Is cougarboard like farmers only?

www.cougarboard.com.

I am NOT clicking on that link.

I haven't seen this yet, but I oh so want to... lol
I saw it in NYC. I’ve never laughed so hard at a play in my life. At one point I was gasping for air. The lady sitting next to me thought I was having a fit. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. The “baptism” scene might be the funniest minute or two ever performed.

I saw it in NYC. I’ve never laughed so hard at a play in my life. At one point I was gasping for air. The lady sitting next to me thought I was having a fit. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. The “baptism” scene might be the funniest minute or two ever performed.
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Excited to have a neighbor across the border! I would love to come to Boulder for a game some time and I really hope any and all of you get a chance to come to Provo as well. Provo may only be ~40 miles from Salt Lake, but they couldn't be more different. Despite what Utah fans will tell you, I feel that MOST fans of away teams have a good, fun time in Provo even if they don't leave with the W all the time. Ask Baylor fans about their experience last year. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here as well if/when you come.

Anyway, that's really all. Excited to play you guys and to hopefully develop a fun, unforced rivalry.
Are you the second wife? or third?

byu.

and west Virginia.

and ****ing bailer.

this is like an alternate universe.

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

Utah fans were the best fans in what was the Pac -12. That was one reason I could never really get behind the manufactured rivalry.

I've never really had much contact with BYU fans so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Boulder to Provo: take 40 through Steamboat Springs, stop at Dinosaur NM

weekend in SLC area, Antelope Island SP, Big/Little Cottonwood Canyon, tons else even if it's not ski season yet

Provo to Boulder: return via 70 with a stop in the Moab area

that's a serious quality road trip. if ski season is on, it's going to be amazing

I also remember seeing a concert at Red Butte Garden on my previous road trip, which is an outstanding music venue and one I'd love to visit again (this is the opinion of a guy who calls Red Rocks "his 'home' venue")
In.

Provo challenge:

Can CU fans out drink Wisconsin fans? Whisky is a slightly bigger school, but it's much easier to travel from CU. I think with a late game, CU can break that record.

No way do CU fans out drink Wisconsin fans. Not in a million years. Folks from the upper Midwest drink to keep from freezing to death. They keep a static BAC of .005.

Provo challenge:

Can CU fans out drink Wisconsin fans? Whisky is a slightly bigger school, but it's much easier to travel from CU. I think with a late game, CU can break that record.

I dunno.

Easy way to settle this would be to schedule some OOC games. We'll find out at the tailgates LOL.

Back