What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Basically saying he is not actively following the situation, but a reliable source called him and told him an offer is out for Calhoun and the job is his if he wants it. Saying Sarkisian is the backup plan if Calhoun doesn’t take it.
Also talking up Calhoun how he has been to a bowl in 10 of 13 seasons and beat CU and Wazzu this year.
That source is trolling him. Lol

Calhoun is a smart guy. He knows what it takes to win. Not my first choice but I think he would do a good job.
You just said he’d do a good job. Then it would be the football version of TB. I don’t want good I want very good to great. Good not good enough.

This whole search seems strange. We went from interviewing three up and coming coordinators who were all recruiters to interviewing all older retreads. I think RG would have said the MT was a success and on that right path until he left. So why not follow the same process you did last time?

This whole search seems strange. We went from interviewing three up and coming coordinators who were all recruiters to interviewing all older retreads. I think RG would have said the MT was a success and on that right path until he left. So why not follow the same process you did last time?
Because the hot candidates were already hired in this cycle. Mel screwed us in the timing.

Maybe no traction or candidates that fit

Back