What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lammies can Fairchild (was: To add insult to CSU's injury...)

Hmmmm... I didn't think they had the cash to buy out his last year.

Doubt that they'll make much of a splash with their next hire.

Damn. Now I have to worry about if they are going to get lucky with their next hire.

Hmmmm... I didn't think they had the cash to buy out his last year.

Doubt that they'll make much of a splash with their next hire.

rick_neuheisel_2.jpg

Sounds like the AD is done and Sonny Lubick is set to take over the department. A lot of rumors about Barnett as the HC and Mark Lubick taking over as the offensive coordinator. Not sure what to believe right now. Seems like a lot of speculating going on.

Sounds like the AD is done and Sonny Lubick is set to take over the department. A lot of rumors about Barnett as the HC and Mark Lubick taking over as the offensive coordinator. Not sure what to believe right now. Seems like a lot of speculating going on.
Good idea. Putting children of higher ups in important positions always works :nod:

Assuming this is true, we´ll be facing FIVE first year coaches next season. CSU, Wazzou, UCLA, Arizona and Arizona State.

Money talks and Barnett has no income. How many of us would kill for a six-figure job approaching seven right now?

This is very untrue, Gary could not work another day in his life and be just fine....I'll leave it at that.

Sounds like Pat Stryker is on board and may be making another large donation. This announcement better contain a message that Stryker is making a hefty donation to kick off a fund raising campaign for a new on-campus stadium or I have a very bad feeling about today.

who gives a **** about this glorified highschool? i literally turned right around and left after visiting boulder first.

Sounds like Pat Stryker is on board and may be making another large donation. This announcement better contain a message that Stryker is making a hefty donation to kick off a fund raising campaign for a new on-campus stadium or I have a very bad feeling about today.

Yep and Santy Claus is showing up with $100 Million dollar check, new CSU HC Urban Meyer, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Does this mean you will plant 8 more new trees, and build a sidewalk between the new parking lot and "upgraded" stadium?

Interesting thought, pure speculation. What would happen if instead of HC they hired GB as the new AD? Stranger things have happened.

Back