What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/10/11/laviska-shenault-family-colorado-buffaloes

Excellent read on Viska. Goes a bit more in depth on his background and challenges growing up. Great story
Finally got a chance to read. As if I needed more reason to root for this kid? Man oh Man Honcho - Go get it. Make Your Father and Mother proud.
I love when You hear or read these stories about where these athletes come from and their raising. My kids are spoiled rotten and will never understand. I wish nothing but the best Karma to Viskas family. Just Wow.

MM talks about how conflict and stories like this are what propel players to do amazing things during many of his 2016 RISE talks. PL had a challenging life and look who he is and where he is!!!
I have coached young people, and on the whole, kids from lower income blue collar schools are much more fun to coach because of the hunger, while rich kids are not grateful for anything usually, and just do not have the edge to them, since they can go home to a big warm house and play video games all day.

I wish and pray for nothing but the best for the Shenault Family and our Huncho!
Go Buffs
Go Viska

You spelled heisman wrong
I am all on board the #Viska4Heisman train, just don't see it happening. CU is going to have to go undefeated and Viska will have to have 7 more games like he had against ASU to overcome the Tagovailoa vs Murray narrative.

The last WR to win the Heisman was Desmond Howard in 1991.

I am all on board the #Viska4Heisman train, just don't see it happening. CU is going to have to go undefeated and Viska will have to have 7 more games like he had against ASU to overcome the Tagovailoa vs Murray narrative.

I know lol, just messing around.

We've never won a Biletnikoff Award so I'm hoping for that...Heisman is never going to happen IMO...even though the case could be made Viska has a greater impact on us than any other Heisman contender...i.e. I'm pretty sure 'Bama would still be undefeated without Tagovailoa.

We've never won a Biletnikoff Award so I'm hoping for that...Heisman is never going to happen IMO...even though the case could be made Viska has a greater impact on us than any other Heisman contender...i.e. I'm pretty sure 'Bama would still be undefeated without Tagovailoa.

I agree that he could not likely ever win it. but just being INVITED to NYC would be monumental for Viska and the Buffs!

USC's goal against Colorado is to find out where receiver Laviska Shenault is at all times

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-report-20181011-story.html

After practice Wednesday, USC cornerback Isaiah Langley was asked what makes Colorado’s budding star receiver, Laviska Shenault, so tough to defend.
“Who?” Langley said.
“Laviska Shenault,” the reporter answered.
“Who’s that?” Langley said, still stumped.
“No. 2. The guy with all the stats,” the reporter answered.
“Oh!” Langley said.

USC's goal against Colorado is to find out where receiver Laviska Shenault is at all times

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-report-20181011-story.html

After practice Wednesday, USC cornerback Isaiah Langley was asked what makes Colorado’s budding star receiver, Laviska Shenault, so tough to defend.
“Who?” Langley said.
“Laviska Shenault,” the reporter answered.
“Who’s that?” Langley said, still stumped.
“No. 2. The guy with all the stats,” the reporter answered.
“Oh!” Langley said.
giphy.gif

Back