What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

Let me get this straight.... My Ducks weren't willing to break the bank for a HC and took the cheaper option, but they now have the highest paid DC in Pac-12 history? I am so confused right now, but oddly enough happy. I honestly cant believe he left (no matter how much we offered) to go from you guys to our dumpster fire of a defence. He must love his rebuilding projects because this one will take years.

Let me get this straight.... My Ducks weren't willing to break the bank for a HC and took the cheaper option, but they now have the highest paid DC in Pac-12 history? I am so confused right now, but oddly enough happy. I honestly cant believe he left (no matter how much we offered) to go from you guys to our dumpster fire of a defence. He must love his rebuilding projects because this one will take years.
yeah, it's going to be hard with that giant checkbook

**** you.

Players gutted out horrible years here and they finally have a good year and see ya...

I know money talks and oregon has it and cu doesn't, just a crap way to the end of a great year.

At the end of the day, it's a money thing and a strategic move for Leavitt. He brings that defense at Oregon to the level it was at in Boulder, and he is gonna have every P5 program breaking down his door. To hell with what happened at USF.

Shame, but CU just doesn't have the money to compete with that kind of pay. Athletics is trying to be more fiscally responsible under RG. This would not fall in line with that motif. It hurts now, but it's a little crazy to think the band would stick together after a 10-3 season after a historic rebuild and turnaround.

Players gutted out horrible years here and they finally have a good year and see ya...

I know money talks and oregon has it and cu doesn't, just a crap way to the end of a great year.
I think some of the players forget somedays that this is a business although I don't blame them for forgetting since they don't get paid. The guy possibly tripled his salary and secured a longer contract. Can't blame a guy looking to secure his financial future towards the end of his career.

Welp. F*** oregon is now right there as the most hated P12 member. F*** oregon

Thank you JMFL for turning around our defense and helping to bring about this special season, but I hope you realize that there is no Boulder Creek in Oregon, snow angels suck ass up there, and the fans will not buy you Pepsi when you run out in your office.

Love,
Buff Fans Everywhere

I think some of the players forget somedays that this is a business although I don't blame them for forgetting since they don't get paid. The guy possibly tripled his salary and secured a longer contract. Can't blame a guy looking to secure his financial future towards the end of his career.

Get lost

Pics or gtfo... the hurt is too new.

His financial future was set after the settlement from USF. This is just greed.

Pics or gtfo... the hurt is too new.
I came here wondering how long you think it will take for him to turn around the defence at Oregon. I realise now I should have waited a bit so I will **** off and come back later, but I will at least leave something useful.

131201.mca_.ODE_.mbb_.Cal_.Poly_.058.jpg

Back