What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

Klatt basically asking the exact same questions as CJ yesterday and Big Al later in the night.

Now Klatt trying to act like the smartest guy in the room, citing specific changes he would like to see made and phrasing it in the form of a question.

Claiming football coaches have to check class attendance - Bohn tells him he has his facts wrong.

Now the coaches had to check classes to make sure their players were in class and this took time away from game planning?

Local Media Coverage of the firing - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

Bohn crushes Klatt

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Now the coaches had to check classes to make sure their players were in class and this took time away from game planning?

As I've mentioned in the pass, my job brings me to Boulder, and specifically to campus regularly.

I see the guy that checks to make sure players are in class (he drives a cart, by the way). I'm pretty sure he's not a coach.

Who does Klatt think he is? "Hey, Mike, get it done. Get it done." He is such a condescending prick.

Jesus, between buying water for the assistants and walking all over campus checking on class attendance I'm amazed JE won a single game!

As I've mentioned in the pass, my job brings me to Boulder, and specifically to campus regularly.

I see the guy that checks to make sure players are in class (he drives a cart, by the way). I'm pretty sure he's not a coach.

Bohn said something similar and Joel said that wasn't what he was told. This whole thing is so stupid.

Now Klatt trying to act like the smartest guy in the room, citing specific changes he would like to see made and phrasing it in the form of a question.

Claiming football coaches have to check class attendance - Bohn tells him he has his facts wrong.

Yea that was good.

Klatt: Well, I've been told something different so we have different opinions

Bohn: No, we have different facts.

Boom!

Bohn did a great job in the interview and Klatt stayed civil. Silly questions and some decent ones Bohn should have to answer.

You should have heard McChesney call Klatt to come down from his ivory tower this morning. They were teammates.

Sounds like Klatt followed the script, but that the B4L crew is acknowledging they are not gonna get Bohn fired. He admitted defeat at the end.

I can't ****ing stand Klatt.

How stupid does he think everyone is, asking the same ****ing questions that we all heard Bohn answer not once but twice yesterday?

Luckily for Bohn, he had plenty of time to prepare his answers. He killed it.

I can't ****ing stand Klatt.

How stupid does he think everyone is, asking the same ****ing questions that we all heard Bohn answer not once but twice yesterday?

Luckily for Bohn, he had plenty of time to prepare his answers. He killed it.

This is like the fifth time he´s had to answer these questions in the last 24h.

How come the B4L crew has not thought it relevant to disclose their role in getting Embree hired on-air?

So now Klatt is saying that no one is going to be excited about CU football when the next coach is hired.

What a ****ing total buffoon.

I heard a great line on 1510 this AM. "The only defense for not firing Embree is friendship or love." Dead on description of yesterday's media reaction.

Joel Klatt just called Orr a liar.

On the old limping (when he gets out of the cart, obviously) guy in a cart who carries a clipboard and walks into classrooms?

I'm in Boulder in two weeks. I'll try to get a picture and post it.

Where are the students on this? You guys have to see him too.

Wait, Wut?

Can you summarize for those of us who can't listen?
said that Bohn's talk about people checking in the classes was totally false. Orr confirmed Bohn's side of the story.

Klatt actually gave an extremely deceiving answer. Lost a lot of respect for him right there.

So it's not Embree's fault, it's everyone else's, and CU is now the Rockies.

**** you, Camp Embree.

When Bohn is getting grilled about how he will specifically improve the program, it must be killing him not to be able to tell the truth that the single biggest way he can help improve the program is to hire a coach who knows what the f**k he is doing. But instead he has to respond to trivial things like checking class and bottles of water.

said that Bohn's talk about people checking in the classes was totally false. Orr confirmed Bohn's side of the story.

Klatt actually gave an extremely deceiving answer. Lost a lot of respect for him right there.

Right there? For me, Klatt is getting dangerously close to pRick Reilly Territory.

Back