What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

Lombardi says the systemic dysfunction goes beyond the AD and that changing the AD wouldn't do anything. "Gordon Gee is not walking through that door."

Klatt probably knows better than to go off the rails by attacking another member of the Denver media. But damn...wish I could hear this. Vic has been pretty honest about Embree's failures and understands why CU fired him.

Hahahaha "I'm not saying the dysfunction is to blame for one win, I've blamed Jon Embree just as much as anyone else has." -Joel Klatt

What planet does he live on? I seriously cannot stand this guy.

Wow, Klatt coming unglued again. "I'm tired of you arguing things that you don't know anything about." Towards Lombardi.

"Whoa, dude you're too close to the situation," Lombardi.

Local Media Coverage of the firing - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

What did he say?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

What did he say?

Lombardi saying that Klatt and Co. are making excuses - future of CU football doesn't rest on one person - that their efforts to get the AD ousted are misguided.

What did he say?

JWP had it verbatim above:

Wow, Klatt coming unglued again. "I'm tired of you arguing things that you don't know anything about." Towards Lombardi.

"Whoa, dude you're too close to the situation," Lombardi.

Vic said in a tone of "you need to calm down"

Again with the water bottles and having to raise funds for the training table, having Hagan form a committee to check classes...

Klatt almost blew a gasket.

Yes, but this is when Klatt likes to come back and fire into Vic because he can't defend himself.

Yeah, it's over. Klatt is an emotional basket case this morning. Evans has cut him short a couple times because he's gone off the rails.

Can anyone with access to Twitter send some tweets of encouragement to Vic? We should praise any media members who are acting reasonably

Can anyone with access to Twitter send some tweets of encouragement to Vic? We should praise any media members who are acting reasonably

Don't have myself, but will issue rep to those that do.

Last edited:
Colin Cowherd about to discuss the issue on his show next segment. I guess it's national news now.

Cowherd:

"I saw Colorado play 3 times this year. Folks, it's the worst Div. 1 football program in a major conference I've ever seen"
"The other teams pulled starters in the 2nd Quarter."
"Colorado didn't lose games, people felt sorry for them"

Back