What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

Wow, another CU mouthpiece spouting the same garbage.. imagine that...

Edit: I take that back, I think Bloom is speaking with a little more level head.

I take it you don't listen to Big Al very much....dude gets fired up and talks like that most every day....I've seen him shout/yell, and that wasn't even close

That much is true.

I had little to no issue with the questions he asked.

Yeah let's fire Bohn. That would be brilliant.

Please stop DBT.
I am saying that I'm not now nor have ever been a Bohn fan. I thought he did not handle himself well today. I think we could do better at AD. That being said, he is a helluva lot better than Tharp.

Local Media Coverage of the firing - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

Bloom speaking sanity

Bloom: 'I was stunned ... You gotta give a guy more than two years to develop guys you recruited to your system.'

What system was that Jeremy? You mean the defense that was changed 4 times this year, or is that the 4 day seminar titled 'Shortcut to Gundy's offense' that Embree was going to take this winter?

Come on, Bloom.

Listening to Jeremy Bloom is refreshing. Started off agreeing with Al, but is moving forward. I dig it.

Now Bloom redirecting towards the positives of Boulder, beautiful, opportunity, saying why not go after the Tressels of the world. Let's turn the page. Why not?

Wow, Bloom is doing EXACTLY what all these other A**-Hat, CU Radio personalities should have been doing all day. Instead of lambasting Bohn, CU and the fans they should have shown a unified front for the future of CU.

Apparently "this show is as much yours as mine" unless you disagree with Al. I am a fan of Al but he's a mental lightweight. Nice try BCS...

Back