What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lonzo Ball's dad.

Wait so it's okay for her to talk crap about his kids and business but it's not okay for Lavar to disregard her after the fact?

Wait so it's okay for her to talk crap about his kids and business but it's not okay for Lavar to disregard her after the fact?

You need to listen to the whole clip of her talking about lavar, not just a part of it made for her to look bad.

The best thing about LaVar Ball is that he allows people to do some introspection. If you like or dislike LaVar Ball but feel a different way about Donald Trump, then it's a good opportunity to meditate a bit on what racial biases you might have. Because they're the same guy.

Last edited:
The best thing about LaVar Ball is that he allows people to do some introspection. If you like or dislike LaVar Ball but feel a different way about Donald Trump, then it's a good opportunity to meditate a bit on what racial biases you might have. Because they're the same guy.

Political posts can get so weird.

I could give a damn what his race is really. If he was a white dude, Hispanic, whatever, I'd say the same thing. I have zero respect for him.

**** me, is a LaVar Ball / Curt Schilling presidential ticket in the offing for 2024?

Don't like Lavar? Easy solution, don't pay attention to him. It's not like he's in your daily life. Odds are that he's going to go away quietly by 2018 anyway, so just get a head start on everyone else.

Don't like Lavar? Easy solution, don't pay attention to him. It's not like he's in your daily life. Odds are that he's going to go away quietly by 2018 anyway, so just get a head start on everyone else.
Intelligent people ignore him, but he will still have his weekly radio spot on FS1 and ESPN because others can't get enough of him.

Intelligent people ignore him, but he will still have his weekly radio spot on FS1 and ESPN because others can't get enough of him.

Yeah, but usually those spots are on shows that star people like Steven A Smith, Colin Cowherd or Skip Bayless. So, unless you're a sadist, he still shouldn't be in your daily life.

DAMMIT GOOSE.....I intentionally do not click on this thread, but I saw you had posted something....so blindly I clicked at it.... ....dammit...i hate that we have a thread seven pages long about this jackass....

DAMMIT GOOSE.....I intentionally do not click on this thread, but I saw you had posted something....so blindly I clicked at it.... ....dammit...i hate that we have a thread seven pages long about this jackass....
so, by way of this thread, I think I actually DO have him in my daily life. UBL?

Here's the thing about Lavar - dude is a jackass and an attention whore. I don't think anyone will argue that. But I keep coming back to the fact that (from what I've seen) - Lonzo is a damn good kid. You don't hear anything bad about his attitude or anyone badmouthing him. So he did SOMETHING right. I mean, it could just be blind luck, I don't know, but I really really REALLY have a hard time villifying someone when they raised their kid to be respectful of others, well liked and a non-jagov.

And I'm tagging @dyemeduke so he's forced to come back in this thread.

Here's the thing about Lavar - dude is a jackass and an attention whore. I don't think anyone will argue that. But I keep coming back to the fact that (from what I've seen) - Lonzo is a damn good kid. You don't hear anything bad about his attitude or anyone badmouthing him. So he did SOMETHING right. I mean, it could just be blind luck, I don't know, but I really really REALLY have a hard time villifying someone when they raised their kid to be respectful of others, well liked and a non-jagov.

Todd Marinovich was squeaky clean, until he came out from under his father's thumb.

You can't FORCE me to do anything...but dammit...it worked...****...

Fair point about lavar, but he's a jackass to the public. And yes, everyone seems to think Lonzo is a great kid and teammate. He apparently really wants to get along with people. I wish him nothing but the best, and want his father to go away. Best way is to ignore him... ...and I so wish I could neg rep you or something for making me come back here dammit... ...sorry, refuse to read through this thread to see if I just repeated what everyone else has been saying or if there are interesting points raised by others.

This here is some b.s. Clickbait of publishing a story about Mr. Ball (who people are obsessed with right now). You don't go after a kid. Don't like his dad? Fine. But don't take it out on his kids. Bush league journalism.

This here is some b.s. Clickbait of publishing a story about Mr. Ball (who people are obsessed with right now). You don't go after a kid. Don't like his dad? Fine. But don't take it out on his kids. Bush league journalism.

Exactly! It's not fair attack someone kids... at least Ball hasn't done that...wait... what's that? I'm now being told he has done that... repeatedly...

Exactly! It's not fair attack someone kids... at least Ball hasn't done that...wait... what's that? I'm now being told he has done that... repeatedly...
Which doesn't mean that it's now ok to attack his kids. Can't exactly claim to have a problem with the guy if you're on the same level or condone people who are.

Which doesn't mean that it's now ok to attack his kids. Can't exactly claim to have a problem with the guy if you're on the same level or condone people who are.

I'm not condoning it. I just don't necessarily feel for the guy

I have zero problems with his kids. Actually, only one I've seen play is Lonzo. He seems to conduct himself well and is a good basketball player. His dad though, I just don't like how he is, whether it's an act or not.

Back