What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #59 (NET) ASU (Tempe, Thursday, 1/16, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

good win. curious. what has been our highest ranking in the last 20 years? I seem to remember being around top 15.

good win. curious. what has been our highest ranking in the last 20 years? I seem to remember being around top 15.
If we’d have not **** the bed against Oregon St., we would.......oh never mind.

Primary mission already accomplished on this trip. We can turn into a GREAT trip with a W on Saturday. There are a bunch of troll posts I want to go back and bump from the first game in China, but I’m not gonna do that. Bobby Hurley deserves to get T’d up about 3 times a game and punched in the face at all times.

Nice win. Validates that first win in China when they didn’t have their starting front court. A lot of their offensive rebounds were kinda lucky ... long caroms right to the ASU, not so much us not boxing out or battling. Martin is long too. We looked out of sync on offense at times, and had trouble with the press late but the defense, man ... love that about Tadball.

Just got caught up on my recording
Awesome win
Terrible hosts
5 against 6 all night, refs sucked
Siewert kept us in early
Kin loved beating quick draw Martin!
Hurley got every single call but one and he blows a gasket, screw him
Lets go beat AZ, done with these Gila Monsters!!! Love Walton

Primary mission already accomplished on this trip. We can turn into a GREAT trip with a W on Saturday. There are a bunch of troll posts I want to go back and bump from the first game in China, but I’m not gonna do that. Bobby Hurley deserves to get T’d up about 3 times a game and punched in the face at all times.

How he didn’t get T’d up at the end there when screaming right in the ref’s face is truly incredible (or incredulous).

Serious question:
Does Tad get a bonus for how many TIMEOUTS he doesn’t use? Yelled at kids for using a TO near the end when the trap was A serious threat, then we walked away with 2 unused timeouts!!! Use them to protect turnovers Tad!!! WTF

Serious question:
Does Tad get a bonus for how many TIMEOUTS he doesn’t use? Yelled at kids for using a TO near the end when the trap was A serious threat, then we walked away with 2 unused timeouts!!! Use them to protect turnovers Tad!!! WTF
I think he was yelling a Schwartz for forgetting he was supposed to inbound the ball. But in general he seems to take a timeout a few possessions too late on runs. And almost always has them left over. This year seems an improvement. Or we've just been winning more.

Hope the guys that were cold tonight heat up on Saturday. Evan was 0 fer from the field. I think all 6 misses were in the paint. Kin was 4 for 15. Barely over 25%.

Serious question:
I strongly doubt he was yelling because they used the time out. He was probably yelling because they did a ****ty job executing the press breaker and made a pass to a terrible spot.

Serious question:

That's my biggest crticism of Tad ... whom I love otherwise. He doesn't seem to have any real grasp of when to call TOs and take the momentum away from the opponent.... and I believe it's cost us quite a few games over his tenure. I'd like to see some improvement in that area.

Gotta love a conference road win.

Just got back from watching the chards handle Utah (visiting family in Tucson). They are beatable. Nnaji is a beast down low but I think we can throw enough bodies at him to at least slow him down.

I think Mannion is gonna have trouble with Kin's D.

It's gonna be close but I have a good feeling about Saturday.

I strongly doubt he was yelling because they used the time out. He was probably yelling because they did a ****ty job executing the press breaker and made a pass to a terrible spot.

Maybe, probably, but he is not out using effective timeouts and coaching every second to prevent turnovers! He seems like the coach that holds timeouts in case we need a winning shot, instead of protecting leads to avoid ever needing it at the end.
I get anxiety at the end of games and am screaming for timeouts at the TV!!!!!

Back