What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

Sorry, I know that there's "no feeding the trolls," but I can't help myself because the previously reported numbers are wrong.

He said, "Basketball," right? I think the numbers reported above included only MEN'S BB and Volleyball (however, as mentioned before, unless I missed something they are not correct).

2011-12 avg attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))

CUCSU
Men's BB7,8044,193
Women's BB2,6791,273
Volleyball7582,151

So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 8,562 for CU And 6,344 for CSU (difference of 2,218: 25.9% from CU's perspective or 34.9% from CSU's perspective)

However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 11,241 vs 7,617 (difference of 3,624: 32.2% from CU's perspective or 47.5% from CSU's)

Also, that's average attendance. CU played more home games in WBB, MBB and VB.

2011-12 total attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))

CUCSU
Men's BB (16 gms vs 15)124,86062,889
Women's BB (18 gms vs 13)48,21616,544
Volleyball (13 gms vs 12)9,85525,815

So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 134,715 for CU And 88,704 for CSU (difference of 46,011: 34.2% from CU's perspective or 51.8% from CSU's perspective)

However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 182,931 vs 105,248 (difference of 77,683: 42.4% from CU's perspective or 73.8% from CSU's)

The only way it's CLOSE is if you compare JUST Men's BB average attendance with total attendance across 3 sports from CSU, and even then CU comes out ahead (7,804 vs 7,617).

After running the above numbers in comparison with Gasm's "venture," ICON see why the CSEwes believe the numbers in the feasibility report:

"25.9%? hell, that's ~. Let's BE BOLD and build us a stadium!"

Sources:

http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2012WBBattend1.html

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...uto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/Attendance.pdf

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/pdfs/2012/2012+ncaa+mens+basketball+attendance

Sorry, I know that there's "no feeding the trolls," but I can't help myself because the previously reported numbers are wrong.

He said, "Basketball," right? I think the numbers reported above included only MEN'S BB and Volleyball (however, as mentioned before, unless I missed something they are not correct).

2011-12 avg attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))

CU
CSU
Men's BB
Women's BB
Volleyball

So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 8,562 for CU And 6,344 for CSU (difference of 2,218: 25.9% from CU's perspective or 34.9% from CSU's perspective)

However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 11,241 vs 7,617 (difference of 3,624: 32.2% from CU's perspective or 47.5% from CSU's)

Also, that's average attendance. CU played more home games in WBB, MBB and VB.

2011-12 total attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))

CU
CSU
Men's BB (16 gms vs 15)
Women's BB (18 gms vs 13)
Volleyball (13 gms vs 12)

So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 134,715 for CU And 88,704 for CSU (difference of 46,011: 34.2% from CU's perspective or 51.8% from CSU's perspective)

However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 182,931 vs 105,248 (difference of 77,683: 42.4% from CU's perspective or 73.8% from CSU's)

The only way it's CLOSE is if you compare JUST Men's BB average attendance with total attendance across 3 sports from CSU, and even then CU comes out ahead (7,804 vs 7,617).

After running the above numbers in comparison with Gasm's "venture," ICON see why the CSEwes believe the numbers in the feasibility report:

"25.9%? hell, that's ~. Let's BE BOLD and build us a stadium!"

Sources:

http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2012WBBattend1.html

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...uto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/Attendance.pdf

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/pdfs/2012/2012+ncaa+mens+basketball+attendance

I was responding to pillowbiters assertion that if they added in their volleyball attendance that the two would be about the same. They aren't. Your additional information drives that home more assertively than mine.

Well when you guys are putting CSU down for our "lack" of attendance and the combined scores are a whopping 900 different in ticket sales, thats not a big enough difference to be putting other programs down for and acting like you're much better

900 seats * 30 games (BBall and Vball) * $10 per seat = $270,000

Math is fun

You guys want to talk offers??

Here is Marcus Holts offers out of JuCo: Nevada, Mississippi State, Auburn, Washington, Washington State, Marquette, Wichita State, and Oklahoma. I would say thats a nice list. Better than any of the offers your kids have.

Marcus Holt has more talent than your entire team combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Marcus Holts offers out of JuCo: Nevada, Mississippi State, Auburn, Washington, Washington State, Marquette, Wichita State, and Oklahoma. I would say thats a nice list. Better than any of the offers your kids have.

Marcus Holt has more talent than your entire team combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slider must have kicked your ass down the stairs multiple times as a child.

cool post a link.

that is absolute horse poop on the offers. You telling me he turned down all those schools to go to Csu? :rofl:.
That is 2.25 offers per avg point scored! Wow!!!

It is illegal to post a link/copy from Rivals.

Buy an account to there and read the article from CSU's rivals page

how the **** it is illegal to post a link? it would go to rivals and make a person login.

that is absolute horse poop on the offers. You telling me he turned down all those schools to go to Csu? :rofl:.
That is 2.25 offers per avg point scored! Wow!!!
He said our campus was "gorgeous", Moby and our facilities were "amazing" and he "loves" Eustachy and our entire staff. Plus he wanted to come back to Colorado.

So yeah. Jelly?

It is illegal to post a link/copy from Rivals.

Buy an account to there and read the article from CSU's rivals page
Every time I think you've absolutely reached the bottom of derp, you find a new way to dig through the barrier. You are the Bruce Willis of stupid.

Buy a Rivals account and find out for yourself

no thanks we don't want the rivals people to think you guys actually have fan support. We will just continue to assume you are wrong until you can offer proof (like I did above) that you don't have to pay for.

no thanks we don't want the rivals people to think you guys actually have fan support. We will just continue to assume you are wrong until you can offer proof (like I did above) that you don't have to pay for.
LMAO. You do realize you can sign up on Buffstampede (CU's page) as a CU fan, and read other schools' articles right?

lmao

Buy a Rivals account and find out for yourself

No. I won't. I don't believe you. You have a history of pulling stuff straight out of your ass. You have no credibility whatsoever and there is no reason for me to believe a word you say.

Back