What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

I assume you've got some tissues left over from when you acted like a little bitch and skipped Christmas? What's it like being the reject of the family anyway? Is it really so bad that you have to troll message boards bragging about JUCO recruits who average 3pts a game? It's cute that we're your superbowl, but you're giving us the sincerest form of flattery.

Hey now its 4pts a game

You guys are so funny. We need video, picture, and notorized proof of his offers. You obviously are scurrred of the quality of offers or you wouldn't be going through all this trouble. Actually better yet, call up all the D-I coaches and confirm.

lol @ Fluff fans

Just talked to Tad and he never heard of him. Gonna call the Murray State coach next. I would ask you for their number but we know that CSU doesn't have it.

Hey now its 4pts a game

Nik was actually being generous in his previous post. It really is 3.3points and 3.1 rebounds per game. But hey, this guy will have them at the top in no time. Add in that Saskatchewan guy and his film of shooting over Mennonites in wheelchairs, and we've really got something to fear in CSU.

You guys are so funny. We need video, picture, and notorized proof of his offers. You obviously are scurrred of the quality of offers or you wouldn't be going through all this trouble. Actually better yet, call up all the D-I coaches and confirm.

lol @ Fluff fans

You obviously have no idea that the contention is not with the recruit but with your repeated, willful disregard of requests to cite a specific source to back up your claims. Maybe they do not require that as a standard requirement in your studies, but here we expect more. This is not hard... unless you are not confident in your sources.

Just figured I'd stop by to see what happened to the thread after my post. I felt I had to reply with these.

e9c79fa4a53140a8ad9c162ba6982f65.png

7de749f6d5e4c3dc8c18e3406634cd86.png

Shocker, since you're here and this thread is worthless anyway, wanna give us a rundown on how WSU will do this year?

You guys want to talk offers??

Here is Marcus Holts offers out of JuCo: Nevada, Mississippi State, Auburn, Washington, Washington State, Marquette, Wichita State, and Oklahoma. I would say thats a nice list. Better than any of the offers your kids have.

Marcus Holt has more talent than your entire team combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I think of historically great basketball teams, I instantly think of Nevada, Miss St, and Auburn. Definitely not UCLA!

Mizzou never offered him, they showed interest. I covered him in high school a few times and he even confirmed that he didn't have any high-major offers he could accept.

So, basically, the only legit offer he got was from CSU.

I don't know about you guys, but if I found myself unemployed, the first company that came along that was willing to offer me a job would look pretty damn good. I might even say stuff like "I love your facilities", and "your campus is gorgeous".

So, basically, the only legit offer he got was from CSU.

I don't know about you guys, but if I found myself unemployed, the first company that came along that was willing to offer me a job would look pretty damn good. I might even say stuff like "I love your facilities", and "your campus is gorgeous".

I would hope that fans of that company would post on rival company message boards how many offers I got from other companies.

Mizzou never offered him, they showed interest. I covered him in high school a few times and he even confirmed that he didn't have any high-major offers he could accept.

I think the OMFGasm is mixing up "offers" and "interest." Just throwing that out.

Gasm is in time out. I suggest everyone ignore him when he returns.

It depends on his behavior. If he returns as a hibitual troll, then he'll get another time out.

If he engages in civilized and/or entertaining posts that are rational, educational, humorous, and/or flattering to CU, then why not respond in kind?

OMFGasm is probably just bad karma for Creatini's misspent youth. If tini can be reformed, then there may still be hope for pillowbiter.

You obviously have no idea that the contention is not with the recruit but with your repeated, willful disregard of requests to cite a specific source to back up your claims. Maybe they do not require that as a standard requirement in your studies, but here we expect more. This is not hard... unless you are not confident in your sources.
Willful disregard to cite a specific source?

Already posted it probably 20 times. CSU's rivals page. goldandgreennews.com, coloradostate.rivals.com. Google->CSU rivals page. You can read right?

Already posted it probably 20 times. CSU's rivals page. goldandgreennews.com, coloradostate.rivals.com. Google->CSU rivals page. You can read right?

Has the stadium been approved yet?

And he's back. ****.

It's really pathetic when your own brother (and a twin at that), can't tell if you are trolling or are just that dumb.

Has your renovation/facility upgrade been approved yet?
Are you really too stupid to understand the difference between the approach Bohn and Graham are taking and why nothing at CU has been announced (yet)?

Are you really too stupid to understand the difference between the approach Bohn and Graham are taking and why nothing at CU has been announced (yet)?
I already have explained this multiple times. Tony Frank needed to give a reason as to why he was firing a seemingly competent AD (at the time) at the cost of a million $ and hiring an unknown booster in his place.

Simple enough? Or do I need to say it in 5 year old language for you

I already have explained this multiple times. Tony Frank needed to give a reason as to why he was firing a seemingly competent AD (at the time) at the cost of a million $ and hiring an unknown booster in his place.

Simple enough? Or do I need to say it in 5 year old language for you
You are ****ing retarded.

When do you think the stadium will be approved?
I have already answered this question 20 times as well.. Tony Frank is announcing it in late August when the students get back.

You guys are really really really bad at reading comprehension

Back