What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

Let's us know if you guys are looking for some cheap scoreboards, once the new stadium is approved of course.

Tini, stop **** talking. Seriously, you are like a midget trying to play linebacker in the NFL.

Is that straight cash or a loan either way we can arrange financing if needed. I'm sure your TV contract will be huge even though the only team worth a **** just left.
Hey look another question that has already been answered 20 times before.

You're on a roll

Tini, stop **** talking. Seriously, you are like a midget trying to play linebacker in the NFL.
I'm not talking ****. I asked him a simple question, which he couldn't answer and thus I called him a ****tard. That's not talking ****, just name calling.

I'm not talking ****. I asked him a simple question, which he couldn't answer and thus I called him a ****tard. That's not talking ****, just name calling.
I do understand the difference between CU and CSU's situation. Unfortunately with the way things played out CSU was forced to make an announcement into why they fired PK and hired Graham.

You are the one who doesn't know the difference

I do understand the difference between CU and CSU's situation. Unfortunately with the way things played out CSU was forced to make an announcement into why they fired PK and hired Graham.

You are the one who doesn't know the difference
You really don't know the difference between the two approaches?

Graham: Going gung-ho, claiming all these big things are going to happen without any capital or anything being there 100%
Bohn: Waiting for the building plans to be approved, all the money to be there, basically everything will be in place before he announces it

Big difference. One is a conservative approach (Bohn) and the other is gung-ho (Graham)

It's gonna be a pretty empty stadium hosting Texas San Antonio, SJSU, Utah St etc (I can't even remember any other teams in that "conference")

It's gonna be a pretty empty stadium hosting Texas San Antonio, SJSU, Utah St etc (I can't even remember any other teams in that "conference")

I think UTSA went to C-USA instead of the MWC. I think MWC is:

AFA
CSU
Fresno
NEV
NewMex
SJSU
UNLV
UtahSt
WYO

Am I missing anyone?

I think UTSA went to C-USA instead of the MWC. I think MWC is:

AFA
CSU
Fresno
NEV
NewMex
SJSU
UNLV
UtahSt
WYO

Am I missing anyone?

Simply brutal.... and CSU is near the bottom of even that pile. I would take AFA, Fresno, Nevada, UNLV, and Wyo over them.

Simply brutal.... and CSU is near the bottom of even that pile. I would take AFA, Fresno, Nevada, UNLV, and Wyo over them.
LMFAO, all of which have lower attendance than CSU (besides AFA). All of which have worse academics (much much lower in UNLV/Fresno) than CSU. Wyoming isn't even an option as they have a terrible TV market. Nevada averages 14k to their games and they are actually good

All of which have garbage stadiums. All of which endowments pale in comparison to CSU's

Good one. Is your criteria to suck in every category?

Last edited:
LMFAO, all of which have lower attendance than CSU (besides AFA). All of which have worse academics (much much lower in UNLV/Fresno) than CSU. Wyoming isn't even an option as they have a terrible TV market. Nevada averages 14k to their games and they are actually good

All of which have garbage stadiums. All of which endowments pale in comparison to CSU's

Good one. Is your criteria to suck in every category?

Awesome. I couldn't have put your current, and, if you are lucky, future conference better. :lol:

Back