What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

LMFAO, all of which have lower attendance than CSU (besides AFA). All of which have worse academics (much much lower in UNLV/Fresno) than CSU. Wyoming isn't even an option as they have a terrible TV market. Nevada averages 14k to their games and they are actually good

All of which have garbage stadiums. All of which endowments pale in comparison to CSU's

Good one. Is your criteria to suck in every category?

I think his criteria was to be better than CSEwe on the field. Granted, it's a low bar to set...

Well in comparison to the rest of the schools in the conference CSU looks like Harvard
Did your brain just misfire again? This is a hilariously obvious train of thought:
1. You didn't get my initial joke mocking your hyperbole by saying that CU was the harvard of the west and took it seriously.
2. You then come up with a list in response in an attempt to put CU down.
3. I then make it even more obvious by pointing out that I think you are being deliberately stupid (obtuse means stupid) in missing the point and making your post.
4. You then, in confusion and an attempt to change the subject, make a desperate stab at guessing what I was talking about and double down on your earlier hyperbole with the quoted post above which is absolutely NUTS. :rofl:

I think his criteria was to be better than CSEwe on the field. Granted, it's a low bar to set...
Well, thats not the Pac-12s criteria. UNLV is better? They've made like 2 bowl games in their history and their academics are atrocious

Well, thats not the Pac-12s criteria. UNLV is better? They've made like 2 bowl games in their history and their academics are atrocious
Hey UNLV has two less bowl wins than the Goats despite playing football for 78 years less than the Goats have.

We've made 4x as many bowls so...UNLV is quite possibly the worst football program in D-I history
UNLV all time winning record/%:
All-time record221–262–4 (.458)

CSU all time winning record/%:
All-time record477–530–33 (.475)
Domination!

UNLV all time winning record/%:
All-time record221–262–4 (.458)

CSU all time winning record/%:
All-time record477–530–33 (.475)
Domination!
Eh, I don't really care about what happened 80 years ago. We've won multiple conference titles though.

Either way, UNLV isn't an option because of their academics so it's a moot point

Eh, I don't really care about what happened 80 years ago. We've won multiple conference titles though.

Either way, UNLV isn't an option because of their academics so it's a moot point
So first you say they are one of the worst D1 programs, despite having a better winning percentage, then you claim you don't care what happened 80 years ago (despite them not playing football 80 years ago)? Your logic, how does it work?

You sure cared when you thought it wasn't close. :lol:. Also, UNLV lost only 1 more game than you last year. DOMINATION.

So first you say they are one of the worst D1 programs, despite having a better winning percentage, then you claim you don't care what happened 80 years ago (despite them not playing football 80 years ago)? Your logic, how does it work?
.458>.475?

Perhaps you should go back to math class

No but perhaps I should look at the right school next time.
**** this, you are worse at **** talking than a goddamn japanese toy robot dog would be playing line backer in the NFL. At least he would trip a player occasionally.

You don't care about long past histories, but then you want to blab on about conference championships?

**** this, you are worse at **** talking than a goddamn japanese toy robot dog would be playing line backer in the NFL. At least he would trip a player occasionally.
Does it look like I care? I'm also not impressed with your **** talking but whatever. Keep thinking you are superior to everyone Mr. Lawyer.

Yes, this is true. I would take any of the teams I listed - including UNLV - over CSU right now.

CSU has a good chance of being the worst of the bunch next season, what with all the losses to the defense.

Does it look like I care? I'm also not impressed with your **** talking but whatever. Keep thinking you are superior to everyone Mr. Lawyer.
You know what I suck at? Basketball. I'm terrible. You know what I don't play? Basketball. Maybe you should consider a similar path for **** talking.

You know what I suck at? Basketball. I'm terrible. You know what I don't play? Basketball. Maybe you should consider a similar path for **** talking.
Nah then I don't get to make you upset. I'm like the Jimmy of smacktalk to you.

We do. CSU as a university destroys every other school in our conference if you want to look at academics, endowment etc

Have you considered scoreboard as a reliable way of measuring how much CSU destroys every other school in your conference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you considered scoreboard as a reliable way of measuring how much CSU destroys every other school in your conference?
Well good thing that isn't the only measuring tool to get into a better conference.

I mean the Pac-12 did accept CU after one winning season in the last ten years so...

Back