What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking into the future - UMASS

Does anyone know what section the CU allotment is in? That's not going to stop me from buying my tickets today but I figured I'd check here before I tried the ticket office.

i can join and light some farts on fire or something. the crowd here is pretty fickle.

we found that the circa 1990 weightlifter pants sold at your finer GNCs ( especially the crossroads mall store) were especially effective at facilitating this practice. Mexican Fiesta at training table established this as SOP.

Look, we all know they're old, but that's just rude!

get your matching white shoe and belt self off my lawn. I don't want to hear about battery problems with your hoveround.

Room booked, now have to work on tickets, shuttle and just how the hell the Rack clan makes it up there.

In case anyone else was wondering, I emailed the ticket office today about the CU ticket allotment and this is what they said:

We are going to be seated in sections 134-137 for the game at UMass. If you would like to call our ticket office and place your order that way you can call 303-492-5858. We are open Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Your tickets will be $25 each, and we will allocate each order at a later time based on priority points.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

umass-football-seating-chart-updated-2012.jpg

Was just about to jump on the hotel until I saw it was in Providence - $99 is great, but be aware Providence is about an hour away from Gillette, and Boston entertainment is better. Better to go with Boston hotel and shuttle, IMO. I do appreciate the Alumni Association providing mid-range/cheaper price option, but needs a Boston option too.

theree is not much midrange in boston that i could find. The $150 rooms at the Bunker Hill Holiday inn didn't look so good until I comparison shopped and given its central location and proximity to transportation it was a big winner.

theree is not much midrange in boston that i could find. The $150 rooms at the Bunker Hill Holiday inn didn't look so good until I comparison shopped and given its central location and proximity to transportation it was a big winner.

:nod:

Looks like hotel prices are dropping

not the deal of the century but the westin waterfront is about $162 a night before taxes. The location is just okay. (you can find this rate on google hotels)

There is a 4.5 star hotel on hotwire in the copley zone (I don't have any idea what it is) for $170 a night but that is a great price for that location maybe the Westin or the hyatt in the wrong zone?)

The Nine zero is $231 a night an it is a great hotel in a great location, the fairmont battery wharf (my #1 hotel) is $288 a night

Was just about to jump on the hotel until I saw it was in Providence - $99 is great, but be aware Providence is about an hour away from Gillette, and Boston entertainment is better. Better to go with Boston hotel and shuttle, IMO.

Just a quick note - Gillette is actually equidistant between Providence and Boston - it's about 30-35 minutes (no traffic) from the centers of both cities to Gillette, but you are right that Boston would be the better choice due to entertainment and the Buff shuttle to the game...

If you're looking for something to do/eat on Sunday, I suggest this:

http://www.cuttyfoods.com/super-cluckin-sunday/

Long story short, this sandwich shop in Brookline opens on Sunday once a month to serve the most delicious sandwich known to man. They just posted the new dates (they don't do it over the summer) and the fact that I'll be able to eat this sandwich AND see a CU football game in person just made my year. I cannot recommend this experience more highly. /END PSA

Didn't get the shuttle in time but a good amount of us, 6-10? will be at the Friday night and pregame events.

PhillyBuff is booked with a friend and 4 kids ages 7-5.

staying in Providence since it is on the way from Philadelphia.

anyone else staying in Providence?

Back