What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre contract approved in 8-0 vote

Yeah, in recent times it has actually had to IMPROVE to become a stepping stone job….
That's true. It was looking like a "career killer" job for about a decade. Now it's a pretty good P5 job that can be a spring to an elite job.

Okay, NOW I can say I have season tickets for the first time in roughly 10 years. Just dipping my toe in the water for now. Section 215, 3 tickets in the second row. Should be pretty good sight lines, get the energy from the student section, and easy access.

Looking forward to seeing 7 games this year!

Get in the stadium for as cheaply as you can, then boldly walk down to the front row seats directly behind the Visitor's bench, around the north 40 yard line. There is always room, and you will literally be 15 yards from inbounds. EZ sprint up the steps to Balch Fieldhouse, where adult beverages are sold and they let you sip them while standing by the open doors with a great view of the field. This strategy works for any day game; more difficult lately for an evening game against a big opponent.

Last edited:
Get in the stadium for as cheaply as you can, then boldly walk down to the front row seats directly behind the Visitor's bench, around the north 40 yard line. There is always room, and you will literally be 15 yards from inbounds. EZ sprint up the steps to Balch Fieldhouse, where adult beverages are sold and they let you sip them while standing by the open doors with a great view of the field. This strategy works for any day game; more difficult lately for an evening game against a big opponent.
The opposing team always smells like **** though lol. I sat behind there for the central Arkansas game and it was gross.

I, for one, would like to point out how impressed that I am that CU began and concluded its investigation much faster than the justice system has addressed Tumpkin's criminal case. Those who are so critical of MacIntyre and CU should be really, really pissed about how long the courts are taking. Maybe the vicitim's lawyer should sue the courts $5,000 for each day a verdict has not been rendered following the filing of the TRO.

I think discovery is key. And she should surrender her phone. I don't care how long it takes as long as they find the truth.

Les Miles smoking a joint and talking about football would be a very, very, very highly rated show. Whenever Leach hung it up, he'd have to be cohost.
This. Holy cow. I would pay to see that. Put it on the PAC 12 Network and see ratings go through the roof. Do the same thing with Walton during hoops season.

Umm what the **** are y'all talking about? First Borghi and now this. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

Back