What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB 2019 Season Hype Thread

Just got my seat upgrade email. The two seats next to mine that I've been trying to get for years are available. If any of you bastards take them, I will cut you.
Just tell me where the seats are so I know to avoid them....;)

Goodness, I realize its a highlight reeland not sure of the competition but he seems even stronger, quicker and bouncier than last year.

Rosters can be found here. Some interesting names: Geno Crandall (incoming Gonzaga transfer), Royce White, and my personal favorite Khalid El Amin
a_uconn.jpg

I believe both Tre and Tyus Jones are in the tournament, as is NBA player Rashad Vaugn. Definitely not a no-name tournament.

Found some solid footage of Evan Battey, looks in shape here

Tad has to love the rebounding on both ends

McKinley Wright - Can't believe he is only 6 feet tall. He plays like he's at least 6'4". He's already one of my all-time favorite Buffs.

McKinley Wright - Can't believe he is only 6 feet tall. He plays like he's at least 6'4". He's already one of my all-time favorite Buffs.

If he had been closer to 6'4" all the major programs would have been all over him. Doubt he would have ended up a Buff.

May not have a chance to watch myself, but looks like, per the below tweet, Evan Battey (#20 on this team) is on a U.S. East Coast team in Italy playing against various National teams, with games being streamed live (commentary in Italian). As I write this, looks like they are just starting the 3rd quarter of a game against Italy. (They re-started the score, and I didn't catch what it was at the end of the 1st half, but I believe that Italy was pretty dominant.)

Live Streaming -

Event (and U.S. East Coast team?) home page - http://guyrancourt.com/

Schedule - http://guyrancourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Public-Itinerary-8-18.pdf
(Looks like future U.S. East Coast games include playing the Netherlands tomorrow starting at 10:00 AM MT, and then finishing off with a game Tuesday morning (also 10:00 AM) MT against the Netherlands' "B" team.)

That's absolutely ridiculous... ...he's a sophomore telling three new players and a bench player that they're getting disrespected, because a guy didn't put them up with Juan Dixon and Steve Blake (champs), John Scheyer and Nolan Smith (champs), Kemba Walker and Jeremy Lamb (champs), etc... .... .....

Part of it's stupid, but really, it's psychotically competitive - just like the chip on the shoulder MJ would create all the time to psyche himself up. The whole world is against you McKinley, nobody likes you, and everyone thinks you're not good enough... ...so now go beat them.

Back