What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB 2019 Season Hype Thread

You're tempting me, but I'm going to continue to avoid hyping him. All I'm gonna say is that he's a very big reason why I believe this team is going to the Dance and could be Tad's best. (That was me being low-key on the hype. :ROFLMAO: )
elite 8

Several Buffs have increased their body weights by 10-plus pounds including returning starters Tyler Bey and McKinley Wright IV. Colorado's frontcourt duo of 7-footer Dallas Walton and 6-10 Lucas Siewert have surpassed the 230-pound mark.

"McKinley Wright, when he got here (body weight) was 183, now he's 195. He was not strong in the upper body, although lower body he was a freak. Then he hits 505 on a deadlift. I don't care what anyone else says, it's hard to pull 505 off the floor. Being at 195 pounds, it's incredible."

https://cubuffs.com/news/2018/9/28/...in-good-condition-on-the-eve-of-practice.aspx

Several Buffs have increased their body weights by 10-plus pounds including returning starters Tyler Bey and McKinley Wright IV. Colorado's frontcourt duo of 7-footer Dallas Walton and 6-10 Lucas Siewert have surpassed the 230-pound mark.

"McKinley Wright, when he got here (body weight) was 183, now he's 195. He was not strong in the upper body, although lower body he was a freak. Then he hits 505 on a deadlift. I don't care what anyone else says, it's hard to pull 505 off the floor. Being at 195 pounds, it's incredible."

https://cubuffs.com/news/2018/9/28/...in-good-condition-on-the-eve-of-practice.aspx
This team is on a mission.

OT, but Shareef O’Neal is having to sit out the season at UCLA because of a serious heart condition. Good luck kid!

MK$ has worked "really hard" on his jump shot. IF that's come along to open up the 3pt game for him....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Can't wait to see Schwartz after becoming a man over the summer after being timid last season.

Going to be a great year to be a CU fan!

Strating opening eyes. Surprising call out, but very welcome.

Also, I hadn't known that Dallas missed the offseason due to toe surgery.

Strating opening eyes. Surprising call out, but very welcome.

Also, I hadn't known that Dallas missed the offseason due to toe surgery.
is the strating callout akin the to the Conrad Obi/ offseason warrior stage of football or do you honestly think he's made leaps?

God this team could be fun. Great to hear about the intensity of practice, especially after hearing about the lack of intensity during that 2016 year. The attitude seems to be great. If Strating developed into a Pac-12 player, then this frontcourt is surprisingly deep.

If Kountz or Parquet can contribute this year, Tad can go 11 or 12 deep. Shorten that to 8 by conference play and let's run

is the strating callout akin the to the Conrad Obi/ offseason warrior stage of football or do you honestly think he's made leaps?
Hard worker and Tad says he's got a high basketball IQ. Type of guy that a coach can absolutely use to make some of the NBA-potential guys very anxious about their minutes if they aren't committing to the things Tad wants them to do with defense, rebounding, ball movement, hustle, etc.

Back