What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB: Buffs @ Dawgs

At the game tonight. Headed over to Pullman Saturday. Gonna make the Washington road trip. Roll Tad!

Furk. This team doesn't have half the gumption that booker, dinwiddie had.

Ball security? Handles? competent offense? Nah, but we sure can "defend and rebound".

When will Boyle admit he needs help? It's time to bring in an assistant coach who can coach the intangibles.

Is this team worse than the 2014-15 team?
That team at least had booker. And say what you will about leadership and chemistry with him, he carried that club to a couple victories alone. Bookers USC game was the best single performance I've seen.

in retrospect, a D2 transfer being the best player on the team should not have been considered a good thing.

Ball security? Handles? competent offense? Nah, but we sure can "defend and rebound".

When will Boyle admit he needs help? It's time to bring in an assistant coach who can coach the intangibles.

Intangibles by their very nature aren't coachable. Now, this team does not have intangibles, they lack balls, but the things you've listed are not intangibles.

Here comes another unimaginative play, poorly excuted, leading to a bad shot.

I don't think I want to watch five more minutes. But I'm going to.

Back