What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB: Buffs @ Dawgs

I just can't connect with this year's team. I want them to win. I'm watching. But I didn't even get excited over tying it up and getting a stop to force OT. This is not like me as a fan.

I just can't connect with this year's team. I want them to win. I'm watching. But I didn't even get excited over tying it up and getting a stop to force OT. This is not like me as a fan.
been that way most of the year for me.

What a horrible call by those refs.

Not sure why Gordon is in. At some point you 'retire' him. I think Miller gives you more anyways.

King, Dom, Wes ... all total offensive liabilities in the second half.

We'd be Oregon State without White ... and we might still be Oregon State.

honestly, what a weird game. I'm now convinced this court will end the Buffs' hopes of a good season for the second time.

honestly, what a weird game. I'm now convinced this court will end the Buffs' hopes of a good season for the second time.

When you don't have a single perimeter defender you can put on the 1 guy who is killing you, I'm not sure there's a lot of hope. Not like he's the first guard to light up this team.

whelp, adios to the minutes of whomever didn't get back on D for that. Adios season too.

Well I'm done for this year as far as basketball is concerned. See you next year fellas. I hope D'Schwartz, Wright, Bey, and Battey are ready to go.

Pathetic second half, 0-6 in conference. This team and their mental mistakes and defense sigh....

This team should be 3-3 in pac12 and looking to beat a bad wsu team.

In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust....In Tad we trust.....................

I don't think Rick George likes losing programs.

Tad has earned himself a "mulligan" year but if he doesn't step up and fix the issues his team's perennially face (perimeter D, terrible turnover ratio, long stretches without scoring), some hard conversations will be needed.

With so much unknown after this year, this program could be in trouble. Like our class coming in, but plenty of touted recruits go tits up. I feel like I'm staring into the abyss with this team. I don;t see a lot from Peters or Brown that makes me optimistic.

Back