What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread: Buffs vs. The Two Yutes

Time for king and XJ to step up, white can't do it himself.

Be nice to not lose a 7th straight to these ****s.

I just don't know if they can get enough stops tonight. Especially since the refs seem to think this game is at Utah.

DW is THE team right now. And the other guys should be ashamed.

****ing runout fast break off a made FT.

Very few things piss me off as much as that. **** this team.

****ing runout fast break off a made FT.

Very few things piss me off as much as that. **** this team.

There are few things that piss me off more than lack of effort. I don't care if you are Rudy playing against the 85 Bears, at least ****ing try

It's bad enough that Utah is having a crazy good shooting night. But the effort issues and turnovers from the Buffs on top of that are infuriating.

Cut it to 4. Back to 10. Cut it to 5. Back to 10. Cut it to 3. Back to 10.

This team REFUSES to play more than 3 consecutive sequences on D.

Next year could get real ugly if peters isn't around.

I wish king would get more aggressive and look to score.

Bailout foul after Utah should have been called for an offensive earlier in the possession. That was total crap.

Back