What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread: Buffs vs. The Two Yutes

For some reason this thread made me flash back to some of the players that left CU after the last disaster of a season that CU had. Specifically J Hop and D. Thomas. So how are those two guys doing?

Well, J. Hop is at Fresno and Fresno is currently 17-11. They very likely will get an NIT bid. JHop is a starter and his season avg line is 13.0ppg, 5.4 rebounds per game, & 3.4 assists per game. Not bad.

D Thomas is at Arkansas and they are 22-7 and have a good shot at the Tournament. Dustin hasn't had a great year though 5.4 ppg, 4.1rebounds a game and he has started about half the games.

There isn't any question in my mind at all that this team would be significantly better with D White at the one and J Hop at the two....but if you recall Tad never quite found a way to motivate Hopkins or utilize him correctly. Conversely, it looks like Dustin was actually better as a Buff than he has been in Arkansas.

So now I wonder, who is it that CU will lose after this season. I mean last year we lost Fletch, two years ago Thomas and Hop....you know the Buffs will lose someone that is a good player that we don't expect to lose. Any speculation?

For some reason this thread made me flash back to some of the players that left CU after the last disaster of a season that CU had. Specifically J Hop and D. Thomas. So how are those two guys doing?

Well, J. Hop is at Fresno and Fresno is currently 17-11. They very likely will get an NIT bid. JHop is a starter and his season avg line is 13.0ppg, 5.4 rebounds per game, & 3.4 assists per game. Not bad.

D Thomas is at Arkansas and they are 22-7 and have a good shot at the Tournament. Dustin hasn't had a great year though 5.4 ppg, 4.1rebounds a game and he has started about half the games.

There isn't any question in my mind at all that this team would be significantly better with D White at the one and J Hop at the two....but if you recall Tad never quite found a way to motivate Hopkins or utilize him correctly. Conversely, it looks like Dustin was actually better as a Buff than he has been in Arkansas.

So now I wonder, who is it that CU will lose after this season. I mean last year we lost Fletch, two years ago Thomas and Hop....you know the Buffs will lose someone that is a good player that we don't expect to lose. Any speculation?
Perkins.

Hopkins is also a turnover machine in a piss poor conference this year and he still can't shoot. The MWC is perfect for him as he's an elite, elite athlete who can exploit lesser athletes and a system that gives him complete freedom with no one to push him for minutes.

Hopkins is also a turnover machine in a piss poor conference this year and he still can't shoot. The MWC is perfect for him as he's an elite, elite athlete who can exploit lesser athletes and a system that gives him complete freedom with no one to push him for minutes.
Dang you coming in with the voice of reason....and being right!!

Back