What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Arizona | Feb. 17th @ 6pm | ESPNU

Imagine that. UA has a killer class coming in next year. How the hell do they do it?

Hey guyz ... did you know that Duke and UNC are playing each other tomorrow? Good thing they keep interrupting the coverage of this game to keep reminding us of it, eh?

Gawd ... i hate ESPN.

I haven’t been paying attention to Arizona and went and looked at their schedule. Lmao they’re on a SKIDDDDDDD!!! I love seeing that.

Siewert seems to be the only one that knows throwing a lob to him is a bad idea. Two bad turnovers on ill advised lob entries in his direction.

Hey guyz ... did you know that Duke and UNC are playing each other tomorrow? Good thing they keep interrupting the coverage of this game to keep reminding us of it, eh?

Gawd ... i hate ESPN.

That game is tomorrow?? I could've swore it was Wednesday.

(In all seriousness I get your point)

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... man, this team does not make it easy on us.

That game is tomorrow?? I could've swore it was Wednesday.

(In all seriousness I get your point)

Whenever. But I think think they underestimate how little many CBB fans outside of NC and the ACC really give two ****s about that rivalry.

Assume that we don't shoot our foot in the last few games, the NIT journey becomes a possibility now, right?

Back