What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Arizona | Feb. 17th @ 6pm | ESPNU

Might want to have a mod correct the game time in the headline there, Scotch.

Huge game heading into a tough road trip, maintaining our momentum is imperative. We always struggle in Pullman and they're playing really well right now. And have we ever won at UW?

Let's go get this, Buffs!

Huge game heading into a tough road trip, maintaining our momentum is imperative. We always struggle in Pullman and they're playing really well right now. And have we ever won at UW?

Let's go get this, Buffs!

Huskies left Pullman with a 2 point win. In-State rival and all; but the Buffs better be ready for that one.

Man, the foul on Lucas looked iffy. But he did sort of have his arm around the guy I guess.

Doing great. Now step on their throats and grind them into the court.

Cats are there for the taking. Never thought I’d say this about a UofA team, but if we come out fast and salty we can put this away early. Seems we’re Just letting them hang in there because they are who they are. Hammer these biyotches!’

I’m new around here. Why does every offensive possession look like a team playing for the last shot? Useless pass after useless pass until the shot clock gets down to 5 then the player with the ball panics and throws up a desperate shot.

Arizona is a big reason for the offensive struggles. Kin needs to keep calling his own number.

Back