What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Arizona | Feb. 17th @ 6pm | ESPNU

One rebound shy of a double-double. Where he drives me nuts is with his decision making with the ball. He makes horrible passes when under pressure.

Exactly ... that pass he made right after AZ turned the ball over drove me nuts. He was trying to start a fast break, but given the traffic around him he would have been better served to just cover up and turn the ball over to a guard for a more productive possession.

Fortunately for his sake, he later redeemed himself in my eyes with some crucial rebounds and shots. Good thing for him. :p

Last edited:
Good win. This game on Wednesday against Wazzu is huge-really need that bye in the conference tournament.

Ummmm, not so sure about that. He can be a liability too often still.
He'll never be confused for Andre Roberson; but he does his job now. He led the team tonight in offensive boards with 4, (9 total, 2nd on the team) and in steals at 2. You'd never would have seen that last year.

Nice win, never thought after the osu loss this team would be 7-6 in conference right now. I would like to see Bey take more than 5 shots. Big game vs WSU, at washington will be tough.

I miss the "other" Wright and that Walton dude. Imagine this team with those two in the rotation.

Sean isn't Sweaty... wtf does this mean?!?!?!

That was the calmest I’ve seen him. I think he knows they aren’t very good.

Still a solid win. Kind of an uneventful game actually. Kin going on the 7-0 run by himself was great. Very disappointed in student attendance, but let’s keep rolling. Get the split in Washington and I’ll be satisfied.

Still a solid win. Kind of an uneventful game actually
I sort of had the same thought/feeling. This was in large part due to the poise and confidence the Buffs displayed with for basically the entire game. They came out expecting that they could win if they played their game, which they did for the most part.

Loved the adjustment made by Tad & Co. when the game was tied at 36. At the beginning of the second half Arizona had figured out how to get the ball into Jeter in the low block. It looked like the Buffs were in trouble. But the Buffs made the adjustments on defense and then went on a run to open up a gap.

One issue they need to work on is having Wright IV being the only option when the shot clock is down to 10 seconds or less. Everybody in the universe knows he's going to try to get something at the rim. It gets a bit too easy to defend.

AZ is clearly down, but even in down years, they’re still trotting 3 and 4 star guys out there. So this is a big fukcing win.

I love how recently we’re finding ways to win even when our big guns don’t go off. Outside of that quick 7-0 run Kin had in about 1 minute, he had only 7 points the rest of the game. Bey scored most of his 9 in the first 5 minutes. Gatling was fairly quiet. Tonight was about defense and Siewert stepping up. Lots of criticism of him on here, but he’s been a rock all year. Yes, occasional lapses on defense and decision making. But how many big men have we EVER had that we ask to play in the low post on both ends but can also step out and hit the 3? He’s causes a lot of matchup problems.

The dude on the telecast said this is the first time that we've won 5 straight conference games since 2005.

That can't possibly be right.... can it?

That was a fun game to watch. I hope this team can get a buy at the conference tourney.
They should be able to get a good deal on Conference tourney T-Shirts at the very least. There may be some other good deals out there too... it is Vegas... wink, wink, nudge, nudge. :whistle::sneaky:

Back