What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB vs Wazzu - Which Team Will Coug It?

Boyle needs to take some heat because he has not done a good the last three seasons. He is not a very good coach three NBA quality players covered up that fact for him the first three years.

Can't decide whether to stay awake or nap during the rest of this match.

Sloppy play makes me sleepy.

This team and staff are on the verge of losing me for the season. And I've never felt that way before ... even 2 yrs ago when we also had no chemistry.

Even the TV talkers say we're playing too many players.

I vote Fortune to never play again.

and tad is imploring me to show up at the can ? when the players and him look like they are sleepwalking????

Shockingly the PAC-12 refs don't seem to realize that you can't drop shoulders and throw elbows on offense . . .

Tad's brand of ball is unwatchable... Clicking over to see the Buff players finish up the E/W Shrine game.

55% from 3.

Tie the game, watch them drain 3 consecutive 3s, THEN you call time.

Way to give the game away tad.

Tie it up 61-61 and then cougs rain a triplet of threes.

Buffs finally answer

Every single person associated with this program should be embarrassed.

Will we crack 1k attendance at home for OSU?

Back