What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

KU dismantles Austin Peay as they should.

Purdue up 10 over Arkansas-Little Rock

Miami and Buffalo up next

So Little Rock just made a far crazier comeback against Purdue. But only Colorado blows leads.

More free basketball in Denver. Little Rock-Purdue to a second overtime.

I actually really liked Purdue, that frontcourt can be so dominant. Oh well cheering for underdogs and don't mind the B1G taking some Ls.

Makes UVA's route easier. Purdue in front of all its alums in Chicago would have been a pain in the Sweet 16

At the very end of the Little Rock game the players were running into the tunnel, and you could hear a player yell, "That ain't no upset!" :ROFLMAO:

And what does Little Rock run? The pack line. There are some very promising coaches in this tournament. More so than your typical coach who gets an upset, takes a power conference job, and gets fired in 3 years. These 12/5 upsets aren't flukes. These are good systems and the caliber player these programs are getting is better than ever

So, I said FGCU was the best 16 ever. I might not be right (Princeton and Murray State), but by going toe to toe with UNC for a half I'm not far off. They shouldn't have been in a play-in game.

Sean miller also working hard
Cdy77k3UYAAt3Vn.jpg

UA got a really tough draw. This game is going to be fun, just like USC v Providence. I have Providence beating UNC next round.

I hear ya. But the Pac will be the laughing stock if everyone gets bounced in the first round.
Yeah, but right now I only care about how the Buffs get started in conference next January. I really don't want any of the rest of them coming in with puffy chests & beaking about sweet sixteens, etc.

I don't care for Arizona too much either, but I respect Miller and their program. You better believe that I'm rooting for them to beat Wichita State. While we''d like to think the NCAA committee is smart enough to evaluate teams and conferences fresh each year, let's face it, they're human. If the PAC12 does really strong in the tournament, it just reinforces the fact that we have solid bball. So...say we're a bubble team...conference strength can only help imo.

PointGuardU getting all they can handle from the Shockers. Gotta cheer for the 11 seed here. With the Buffs out I don't feel that attached to any of our conference brethren making too much noise.
Do it for the money. Pac shares money equally between all schools. NCAA gives 1/134 of the "pie" for each tourney game played by a conference team.

or hell, just say fvck it and root against the Cats.

Think CU took the mojo out of the cats with that comeback in Vegas. They are playing soft and scared. Embarassing basketball.

Wichita is really really freaking good. Brutal draw for Zona. There's a reason I picked Wichita to make the elite 8, and it wasn't for the story line matchup with Kansas. That was just a happy accident. Entire south region is loaded.

Wichita is really really freaking good. Brutal draw for Zona. There's a reason I picked Wichita to make the elite 8, and it wasn't for the story line matchup with Kansas. That was just a happy accident. Entire south region is loaded.
They're just pushing Zona's stool in now.

Sweaty Sean gets Shocked.
Wichita State dropping shots.
Bear down going down.

-@HaikuBuff

I love that toughness of witchita St. So great. Damn!

Hoosiers weren't too bad either! Bring on the Cats

Back