What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

Yikes. Not looking good for the Pac-12 so far. Maybe we are in that overrated league the rest of cbb was talking about.

Totally didn't expect to be considering turning off this AZ-Wichita game. This is a beat down. Love this Wichita team.

Totally didn't expect to be considering turning off this AZ-Wichita game. This is a beat down. Love this Wichita team.

Pretty cool how they manage to maintain a double digit 2nd half lead.

Hope their fans rush the court just for funzies.

Did I ever mention that I completely and utterly suck at picking brackets? Someone should sit next to me and pick the opposite and win a million bucks.
I have three. THREE. One was Colorado winning, one was Arizona winning and I'm embarrassed to state the third. Ugly.
Such is the madness part of March.

If anyone feels bad about the Buffs' penchant for poorly timed turnovers, ball handling, etc., rewatch the last 3 minutes of Providence vs. USC. Jesus.

It was bad draws more than anything. UConn hitting their stride, Providence was underseeded, and Wichita is a top 25 team masquerading as an 11 seed.

RE: the Gonzaga/Seton Hall game, the East Coast bias by the studio "analysts" and the announcers was pathetic. Many times referring to the altitude causing all these SH problems, and "they were tired from their conference tournament". Made the win for the Zags all that much sweeter.

Was cheering you guys on against UCONN in the first round, sorry about the loss. I was really pulling for my adopted 2nd team.

Hope all my Buff bro's cheer on Wichita State for the remainder of the tournament.

Was cheering you guys on against UCONN in the first round, sorry about the loss. I was really pulling for my adopted 2nd team.

Hope all my Buff bro's cheer on Wichita State for the remainder of the tournament.

Definitely will. Way to expose just how mediocre UofA when they don't own the building.

So about that whole Pac 12 basketball being really, really good thing... What an embarrassment. Cal, Oregon and Oregon State better do work today.

Syracuse is so fortunate. Not only do they not deserve a 10, but they get a team in Dayton that has been crap for a month

Last edited:
Back