What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

Nice win by CSU. Front Range and Western basketball is having a really good tourney so far. Lobos better not **** it up.

Doesn't matter - I have Wisconsin in the final 4. I have no idea what I was thinking. Must have been high. No way am I winning **** :lol:

This would be the first 'real' upset, unless I'm completely spacing. Oregon and Cal are not real upsets. Cal beat a MWC team in a near home game. Oregon was 4 or 5 seeds too low.

Harvard can destroy my bracket. ****ing mountain West. First CSU is my first bad pick of the night and now New Mexico getting bent over.

****... harvard's D takes a hit with that guy fouling out. let's win this in regulation boys!

good lord, what the **** is the harvard coach doing? You have more than 2 guys who can catch the ball.

Quick look shows me SDSU 2011, UNLV 2007 and Nevada 2004 Sweet 16s. Think that's it.
And with the mention of UNLV, CVille should have reminded everyone that an MWC (original WAC) team has made it past the Sweet 16 when UNLV won it all back in 1989 (?)

Back