What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

CSU-FAN.gif

I know this is a popular time to wank to VCU, but they really did catch a major break drawing Akron, let alone an Akron team that's a complete shell due to arrests, flu and back spasms.

Mizzou is just a stupid team. Stupid coach, stupid players, stupid fans. They belong in the SEC

Mizzou is just a stupid team. Stupid coach, stupid players, stupid fans. They belong in the SEC

They'll be going nowhere under Haith. Been saying it from the start. Miami was a clear case of lucking out when a coach leaves -- caught Larranaga at the perfect time. Larranaga is at the perfect time in his career for a job like Miami. If it worked out, fantastic. If not, he lived in Miami for a few years and got paid a few million. No lose.

I'm officially worried about New mexico here. looking lethargic.

That could be very, very bad for my brackets.

New Mexico has some douchey looking little white guy from Harvard going all Heslip on them, already has 4 3's.

Last edited:
That could be very, very bad for my brackets.

New Mexico has some douchey looking little white guy from Harvard going all Heslip on them, already has 4 3's.
Just heard a stat that 180 of Rivard's 200 shots have been 3's.

CSU lets it get within 7 then turns up the heat again. Given the amount of people who had NM going deep... I really hope they lose this one even though I have them winning it.

Edit: CSU is gonna win this. Congrats to them. Best of luck not getting slaughtered on Saturday. All attention turns to NM...

Last edited:
Back