What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

[ NQUOTE=torerobuff;1350321]Go Pac-12. I would not be opposed if our resident duck decided to make an appearance and gloat with some cheerleader pics.[/QUOTE]
I will gladly do that since tomorrow will be my first day off in 3 weeks. I love the ducks win and I hope the pac12 continues to prove the doubters wrong.
I

[ NQUOTE=torerobuff;1350321]Go Pac-12. I would not be opposed if our resident duck decided to make an appearance and gloat with some cheerleader pics.
I will gladly do that since tomorrow will be my first day off in 3 weeks. I love the ducks win and I hope the pac12 continues to prove the doubters wrong.
I[/QUOTE]

you suck at the interwebs! :lol:

But welcome back ... and congrats! :thumbsup:

IR
I

But welcome back ... and congrats! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

My phone is tripping the **** out after being dropped in the snow today.

Cal is trying to give this game away.

4 straight misses from the charity stripe.

Edit: And that was the definition of a Flagrant 1. Hand to the face and then he pulled him down by the arm.

IR

But welcome back ... and congrats! :thumbsup:

My phone is tripping the **** out after being dropped in the snow today.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough ... but where the hell are you, ****ing CANADA?!?

Thing about college ball is that the last two minutes can be ****ing nutso.

Cal is trying to give this game away.

4 straight misses from the charity stripe.

Edit: And that was the definition of a Flagrant 1. Hand to the face and then he pulled him down by the arm.

Play by play please for those of us who don't have ****ing Tru Tv!

Refs didn't give UNLV the early foul. Cal ran 5 seconds off. On the line for 2 with 1.6 left.

3pt lead

Back